flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

How soon can you work out after an injection?

I am trying to learn more about steroids . Can you work out immediately after you inject a steriod in, for example, your arm? Or is there a certain amount of time you need to wait? Sorry if this is a really stupid question. Thanks!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    nope workout whenever you want after a shot... might even help disperse the liquid.

whenever...doesn't matter

Whatcha gonna do..

Cool Thanks for the quick reply. I wasn't sure if there was a certain amount of time you needed to wait before working out.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i'm doing reps before the needle hits the trash...j/k, there's not really a time limit.

I am taking 250 mg ethanate (I have 2500 mg). I took my first shot today in the left delt. I won't have enough money for more gear until the 6th week. What else should I get to stack with this (deca , eq, d-bol?), and how should I cycle it? I should take nolvadex at the end of the cycle if i see gyno appearing, right? I am gimpy. Please help. (The reason I am only taking 250 mg/week is cause i don't want signs of gyno and I heard you can't get it with lower doses) Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    I am taking 250 mg ethanate (I have 2500 mg). I took my first shot today in the left delt. I won't have enough money for more gear until the 6th week. What else should I get to stack with this (deca , eq, d-bol?), and how should I cycle it? I should take nolvadex at the end of the cycle if i see gyno appearing, right? I am gimpy. Please help. (The reason I am only taking 250 mg/week is cause i don't want signs of gyno and I heard you can't get it with lower doses) Thanks!
    I wouldn;t say you can;t get gyno from a low dose like that.. however it is much less likely (but that all depends on your body's reaction of course) Also many will say that a low dose like that is a waste and will pretty much just end up shutting you down... i think you should just stick with the test.. and since you don;t have money for aanymore test till the 6th week it would be useless to start anything new then....(if you have money for any of those you should have enough for another vial of test) IF i were you i would personally bump the dose to maybe 250 E4D or 200 E4D... as for sides just take 10 mg of nolva ED and IF you do get any symptoms then bump it up till they subside and then go back down to 20mg ED.... but like i said i would serioulsy consider bumping it up a little so you can gain the most out of it...

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, seriously you should double that dose unless you only weigh 125 or something and/or have seriously low test levels.

Plus you should have ALL your stuff ASAP, especially your PCT stuff, rather than waiting later to get it unless you have a rock solid source you know you can depend on. Sources have a way of disappearing overnight for no reason then coming back weeks or months later in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    I wouldn;t say you can;t get gyno from a low dose like that.. however it is much less likely (but that all depends on your body's reaction of course) Also many will say that a low dose like that is a waste and will pretty much just end up shutting you down... i think you should just stick with the test.. and since you don;t have money for aanymore test till the 6th week it would be useless to start anything new then....(if you have money for any of those you should have enough for another vial of test) IF i were you i would personally bump the dose to maybe 250 E4D or 200 E4D... as for sides just take 10 mg of nolva ED and IF you do get any symptoms then bump it up till they subside and then go back down to 20mg ED.... but like i said i would serioulsy consider bumping it up a little so you can gain the most out of it...
    1cc would be 1 ml? so 1 cc = 250mg of ethanate right?
    so take 200mg every 4th day right? oh my stats are :25 yrs old -5'10" 165-170lbs
    i think my natural test might be shut down because when i was 15 a guy at the gym gave me a shot of durateston (1 glass amp) .

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    so take 200mg every 4th day right? oh my stats are :25 yrs old -5'10" 165-170lbs
    i think my natural test might be shut down because when i was 15 a guy at the gym gave me a shot of durateston (1 glass amp) .
    10 Years later you think I must have low test. No amount of test not an amp in any case would shut down test completely even at that age. **** what an asshole anyway giving a kid tes,t **** he was probobally hoping to sell you a load of gear and all. Tread Carefully

1cc=1ml=250 mg (according to what you said test E 250.)

If you want to get 400 mg/wk then every fourth day (or Every mon/sat) just make sure whatever you do you keep consistant with it... if you start out E4D then stick with it..) youll have to do the math to figure out what 200 mgs would be but i think something like .8 ml would be it i think..

Its unlikley your natural test would be shut down after only one shot of AS but i suppose in some rare far off cause that could happen....

Either way bro, you shouldn;t do anything until you have enough gear to run your cycle completly that included your clomid and novadex and all your test... and plenty of pins...
    since you have only taken one shot i would just stop now and wait till you can get yourself enough to run it at 400-500 mg wk.... so stop take a short clomid cycle (2 weeks after your last shot, just to make sure everything is ok... you could probably get away with a week at 100 mg since it shoudn;t be in your system really)---this is assuming you stop now after you oone shot and wait until you get enough gear...
    -once you get enough run your cycle from 10-12 weeks @ 400-500mg/wk (200-250 E4D)
    -run nolva @ either 10 or 20mg ED throughout the cycle (if you chose to run 10 mg then bump it up to 20mg during PCT.. if you run 20 then do 20 the whole way through.)
    -start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot @ 300 (day 1)/100(day2-11)/50(days 11-21)

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    10 Years later you think I must have low test. No amount of test not an amp in any case would shut down test completely even at that age. **** what an asshole anyway giving a kid tes,t **** he was probobally hoping to sell you a load of gear and all. Tread Carefully
    then the 2nd week he gave me a shot of primo(1full amp) i don't think he new what he was doin,although he was pretty big and cut.

then the 2nd week he gave me a shot of primo(1full amp) i don't think he new what he was doin,although he was pretty big and cut.
    also i feel like a reject from puberty,because i've been working out since i was 15 on and off.the last 3 years on,and i know how to keep a good diet,but still no gains! he also gave me humulin b/r insulin for 1 month.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    yeah, but still only two shots wouldnt really shut you down...at least not for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    yeah, but still only two shots wouldnt really shut you down...at least not for 10 years.
    1cc of test eth. = 250 mgs right?

1cc of test eth. = 250 mgs right?
    i have qv 250 mg/ml

i have qv 250 mg/ml
    bro i answered this for ya....but wait till you get all your stuff so you can do it right... you don;t want to be running low and hoping your source sends you more in time.... also have pct and nolva before you do nething, it's really for your own safety

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    bro i answered this for ya....but wait till you get all your stuff so you can do it right... you don;t want to be running low and hoping your source sends you more in time.... also have pct and nolva before you do nething, it's really for your own safety
    sorry i didn't scroll up.

what is pct and arimidex ?

what is pct and arimidex?
    bro please for your sake stop the cycle you just started... read up a little more and then by the time you have the moeny to get the rest of your test (so you can run everything right) you will have the knowledge about PCT and all that fun stuff... pct is so you can get your natural test levels back up once you stop running the AS it help you keep the most amount ofyour gains.... arimidex help to keep test from converting to estrogen...

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    like everyone else said, get everything before you start, especially pct. but even more important, do your research before you start a cycle. stick around here and you'll learn a ton. as for your current cycle, either get the rest of what you need asap, or stop before you screw things up in your natural test levels.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with magicstick...You NEED TO STOP! You are asking WAY to many questions. You need to do you research first before you put anything into your body....

PCT=Post cycle thearpy. IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING to doing Steroids ..

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I have to agree with magicstick...You NEED TO STOP! You are asking WAY to many questions. You need to do you research first before you put anything into your body....

PCT=Post cycle thearpy. IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING to doing Steroids..
    i have done my research. i have looked at cycles all over the internet, and never heard of a beginner having to take arimidex ,nolva,clomid at the same time.go to the home page and look at the novice cycles.they don't mention clomid,or nolva anywhere.everyone at the other sites say i should just take the nolva,but only if signs of gyno appear.i was also planning to take clen at the end of my 10 week cycle with the nolva(IF THERE ARE SIDE EFFECTS)TO KEEP THE MUSCLE.
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 03-16-2004 at 04:05 PM.

im tellin ya bro you should really stop now... order the rest of you gear.. and when that come then start your cycle....nolva is necessary to help prevent gyno... if you take it ED at 10or 20 mg then it drastically reduces the risk of gyno... all arimidex does is help the nolva to lessen the chances of gyno even more... (it is however NOT necessary, but by takin it the nolva and that act as a 1, 2 punch and can ALMOST completely eliminate the risk of gyno....) clomid is necessary to help you keep your gains... the sooner your body produces its own test again the more you will be able to keep...
    but stop now... get the nolva, clomid, and the rest of your gear and i think you will be ok... but you don;t want to continue your cycle without the above items... thin of it this way what ahppens if you're starting your 4 or 5th week and only have one or two shots left and you don;t have ne more, noww you think your source is reliable... what if he goes out of town or something and you can;t get nemore, then you are faced with the problem of not being able to finish your cycle and get the most out of it...

[QUOTE=magicstick2003]im tellin ya bro you should really stop now... order the rest of you gear.. and when that come then start your cycle....nolva is necessary to help prevent gyno... if you take it ED at 10or 20 mg then it drastically reduces the risk of gyno... all arimidex does is help the nolva to lessen the chances of gyno even more... (it is however NOT necessary, but by takin it the nolva and that act as a 1, 2 punch and can ALMOST completely eliminate the risk of gyno....) clomid is necessary to help you keep your gains... the sooner your body produces its own test again the more you will be able to keep...
    but stop now... get the nolva, clomid, and the rest of your gear and i think you will be ok... but you don;t want to continue your cycle without the above items... thin of it this way what ahppens if you're starting your 4 or 5th week and only have one or two shots left and you don;t have ne more, noww you think your source is reliable... what if he goes out of town or something and you can;t get nemore, then you are faced with the problem of not being able to finish your cycle and get the most out of it...

thanks for the help. i agree with what your saying.i will get the rest of the test today and the nolvadex ,but isn't clen good to keep my gains,or do i have to take clomid?could i use tribulus and clen instead of clomid , because i can't get my hands on clomid.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    the reason you take clomid is to get your natural levels started up after the cycle - just make sure you get some before the end or you can loose up to 1/3 of any gains you make while waiting for your system to start back up - tho with those doses it is not likely to be deeply supressed - nolva is important in case you start getting gyno, but not everyone is sensitive - but of course you do not want titties so its good to have nearby.

Thread Information