Hyperlite is offline Associate Member

Anyone use Meridia or Phentermine?

I'm Thinking about using Meridia and i wanted to see if it was worth it?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    bump

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    I have taken Xenical before for dieting and it worked well. Never tried phentermine before.

Does Xenical supress the appetite?

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Meridia messes with dopamine levels like an antidepressant to make you think you are not hungry. Xenical blocks carb absorption in the stomach. Phenteramine is a mild amphetamines. Phenteramine makes the most sense if you are dieting and lifting, My 2 cents, cardio beats any pill and day

newone is offline Junior Member
    Phenteramine it’s expensive not covered by most insurance plans. I used it before and still do once in a blue moon. It is for appetite suppression and it does a great job at that. You could take two pills a day and feel no need to eat. My ex-girlfriend used Xenical. She lost quite a bit of weight in a matter of four months like 55 lbs. Actually that’s why I got back with her (I guess I’m shallow but I’m only 24). She did no real diet or exercise just eat like twice a day and popped her pills. Here comes the bad part the RUNS or ****S. I was out with her a few time and she would have run to the bathroom. She told me stories of how oily her bowel movements were and how she would leak if she eats high in fat food (pizza).

After that been said I haven’t seen her in like a year but I did run into her friend that told me she gained her weight back.

As far as dieting I doing CKD and having lots of success. As far as appetite suppression phenteramine is great but I think an ECA homebrew stack is just as good. Also keep the water flowing it helps with appetite too. If you're trying to cut fat go with CKD with only a moderate calorie cut.

What mgs was your girlfriend taking of Xenical and how much phentermine were you taking?

newone is offline Junior Member
    Bro I’m thinking her XENICAL was 120mgs and she only took one pill at a time. I have a sample pack and its 120mgs but never used it. My phentermine is 37.5 mg and I think I paid like $40 for 30 so the ****’s not cheap. I use to only used like half dose too and it worked great. My ex got her xenical for free. Her doc gave here free sample like once a month. But my doc had no love for me. I would try a real ECA home mix first.

What are your stats and goals?

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Ok, this is how Xenical works. www.xenical.com
    Take a minute and check it out, you can buy it online so just look around. It's going to be expensive (estimate $100/84 pills) Do some research on ECA and score some ephedrine on ebay if you can. If you're needing some spot reduction look on ebay for Cardispan. Hope it helps bro

Thread Information