stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member

has anyone ever done this cycle?? eq & w

there seems to be alot of questions in this forum about the EQ & Winny stack... there are alot of replies from members about this stack saying that test needs to be added... has anyone done an EQ & Winny stack with out test?? what were your results?? how about with test?? what were the results??

M-JAY is offline New Member
    I'm a big proponent of adding test to all cycles, as it is the best base of any stack. I have, however, run EQ & Winny without test.

Keep in mind that different people react differently to different compounds, but EQ & Winny do little in the way of shutting me down. I only use the two compounds when cutting, so weight gains are not there- but strength and hardness were a definite plus.

Depending on how bad you get shut down from these compounds would dictate whether or not you NEED test......I don't get shut down too bad from them (there's always a little shutdown) so I don't always run test, but regardless, adding test to the cycle will enhance your results without a doubt. Even if you don't need the test, its a helluva plus.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    you will be 100% happpier if you add test.
    thanks for not answering my question and rewording my initial statement...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by stack-a-licious
    thanks for not answering my question and rewording my initial statement...

thank him for giving good advice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by M-JAY
    I'm a big proponent of adding test to all cycles, as it is the best base of any stack. I have, however, run EQ & Winny without test.

Keep in mind that different people react differently to different compounds, but EQ & Winny do little in the way of shutting me down. I only use the two compounds when cutting, so weight gains are not there- but strength and hardness were a definite plus.

Depending on how bad you get shut down from these compounds would dictate whether or not you NEED test......I don't get shut down too bad from them (there's always a little shutdown) so I don't always run test, but regardless, adding test to the cycle will enhance your results without a doubt. Even if you don't need the test, its a helluva plus.
    nice post...thanks for the info...i have heard from others that have run this cycle dont experiance a bad shut down... im not looking to gain weight..thats why i am not considering test for my first time..however, i have a very solid contact so if i decide i want to add test during my cycle, it wouldnt be a problem to get..

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    thank him for giving good advice as well.
    i know its good advice, i have heard it from everyone else in this forum... thats why i had to ask if anyone has run it w/out test...

bty -- thanks for the good advice...

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

EQ Winny cycle is good SH$T

You will like it, not EVERY cycle needs test.
    -EC

Solrock is offline Member
    IF you run it without test, you may want to add Tribulus and Tongkat Ali. They are herbals that you can get in a health food store or online, and for me, they help my testes and sex drive tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    IF you run it without test, you may want to add Tribulus and Tongkat Ali. They are herbals that you can get in a health food store or online, and for me, they help my testes and sex drive tremendously.
    interesting...good advice...i should probobly get some for stand by if i have any problems...
    thanks everyone

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    i ran this stack last summer.. EQ,Winstrol & Suspension.. Awesome combination!

X..

Thread Information