dannthemann is offline Junior Member

fina filtering question

ok guys i have tried fina in the past i used the 4g kit from finafarm and i used the instructions on gotfina.com i was very displeased with the product! So this time i am thinking of using the same kit but using the instructions on his website which does not call for any heat. However some bros on here even say that filtering the stuff may actually weaken the tren . Please let me know what is going on and help me to figure out how to successfully convert my tren into an injectable without losing its potency thank you

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would filter it...... You don't want to inject anything that will cause you to get any infections.......... It's the heat process that could weaken the strength of the end product.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never used heat.

i just crush the pellets into as fine a powder as i can get with a pestle and mortar, and then dump the powder into the vial of BA.

after i let it sit for a day or so i filter it through a coffee filter to get rid of all the nasty fillers that separated from the tren itself, and then make one last pass through a whatman.

filtering doesn't weaken the tren as it will already be concentrated based on the amount of BA and oil it is suspended in.

dannthemann is offline Junior Member
    ok i will filter it,however let me give you a brief summary of what finafarms instructions are. he says if you use a 4g kit just take your pellets and dump them into the magic solution. let sit for about 2-3 hours. Then pour half of the oil into the solution where your pellets are shake up and let sit an additional 2-3 hours. Then filter all the good stuff into the sterile vial and then push the additional oil into the final product. This just sounds to easy how does this sound to you

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Better asked in the lab.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannthemann
    ok i will filter it,however let me give you a brief summary of what finafarms instructions are. he says if you use a 4g kit just take your pellets and dump them into the magic solution. let sit for about 2-3 hours. Then pour half of the oil into the solution where your pellets are shake up and let sit an additional 2-3 hours. Then filter all the good stuff into the sterile vial and then push the additional oil into the final product. This just sounds to easy how does this sound to you
    Crush them up like deam said..let them sit in the magic solution til disolved,add oil,stir briefly and pass through a filter.Then one pass through a whatman into a sterile vial...very easy bro...hope you aren't using the yellow ring filters though.............

Go to the lab if your unsure....

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    just got my darn order and of course what does it come with? the super terrific p.o.s. yellow filters....I'm guessing I should wait until I get others?

J ROCK is offline New Member
    is it ok to filter twice just to make it cleaner i feel when my fina i cleaner i get less sides prob in my head tho the tren all ready makes me cray lol

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you can filter as many times as needed to make you happy.never had a problem with just one pass of the filter though...i dont crush the pelletts.i just add them to the ba/bb and let sit overnite,by the next day they are comepletly disolved,add oil,shake,run through coffee filter,run through whatman....good to go...no heat.....this should be in the lab

Thread Information