Triple Plates is offline Associate Member

Is this price alrite or am i getting raped

a 10cc bottle of eq, which is 200mg for 275 cdn.... seems a bit high, but i dont have much to compare it too.... b4 he was offering a 10cc bottle which was 50 mg for a 100 cdn ( but i thought it was 200 mg) but now he says its out of stock... So what duz every1 think is the price to high?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I won't tell you exactly how much I paid, but it was less than that. In your words, you're getting "raped"!

Thanks bro, I thought so, just b4 i checked this thread again, i didi a search and came across your thread, where you asked a similar question. I guess ill just have to "shop" elsewhere for my eq

The Iron Game Guest
    all things considering, being in Canada and that figure is in Canadian $ its not a complete rape, just a tease

If you went to America ya should get it for between 75 and 125

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Dude thats $27.50 per ml. Sounds kinda high to me, my training partner got 3 10cc bottle,s of Upjohn Cyp 100mg/ml for about $70 each from a local guy (thats Canadian too).
    Its all about "supply and demand" so if he thinks he is the only guy around he is gonna make a ton of money, but if you tell him your gonna shop around he may lower the price for you to keep you as a customer.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya triple plates that's a little high, but if it's legit go for it!

I don't want to bend your bar, but i'm paying almost 100.00 less!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Yep thats rape alright bro. Look around i am sure you can find much better. Should go for about 80-120.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Definately rape here. That's pretty steep, but if it's all you can get ahold of you have no choice... right?

I still have a few options left, i just hope they come thru. I knew it was a rip off when my buddy told me the price, and i told him that, I posted on here to make sure i wasnt just shooting off my mouth for no reason. My other friend knows another source who says he can get it for 150 cdn, but i dont know how many mg per cc yet, ill find that out this week.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    your getting fuked real bad. I pay $80 for my eq and I think thats high. Do some research before you buy.

Thread Information