ChrisB is offline Junior Member

When to start clen on a cycle?

When is the best time to start clen while on a newbie bread and butter cycle? Thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB
    When is the best time to start clen while on a newbie bread and butter cycle? Thanks
    what does your cycle look like and what constitues a 'newbie bread and butter cycle?'

test only for 10 weeks?

DBOL weeks 1-5 35 mg ED

Test ....(long acting test - sus-enan-cyp) weeks 1-10 500mg ..2 shots per week....monday and thurs.

Deca /EQ ..weeks 1-10 400mg per week mon and thurs.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i would run it week 11-12 as it could have some anti-catabolic effects and help you maintain strength during your PCT. potentially make the transition from on to off easier on your body.

what are you going to run for PCT? clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i would run it week 11-12 as it could have some anti-catabolic effects and help you maintain strength during your PCT. potentially make the transition from on to off easier on your body.

what are you going to run for PCT? clomid?
    No, nolva and HCG if needed, I'd go clomid, but it's effects on gyno aren't as strong, and I had puebesant psuedo gyno, so I'm not risking it. I have to have surgury to remove the natural gyno, and I'm taking every step possible not to get it again. And as for the clen being anti-catabolic I know it is, but the fat burning abilities are so strong it carries over to muscle, I'd hate to do a cycle and then have clen eat away at the muscle I just earned. I'd rather do both at the same time.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB
    No, nolva and HCG if needed, I'd go clomid, but it's effects on gyno aren't as strong, and I had puebesant psuedo gyno, so I'm not risking it. I have to have surgury to remove the natural gyno, and I'm taking every step possible not to get it again. And as for the clen being anti-catabolic I know it is, but the fat burning abilities are so strong it carries over to muscle, I'd hate to do a cycle and then have clen eat away at the muscle I just earned. I'd rather do both at the same time.
    "fat burning abilities are so strong it carries over to muscle"??? that doesn't make any sense.ability to burn fat has nothing to do with burning muscle.clen is very anti-catibolic,atleast for the first 14-18days,it's fat burning capabilities run a little longer,this is why you need to cycle it with an eca stack..it will not shrink your muscles.if anything it is shrinking your mass because your BF is dropping

"Where fat is robbed from the fatty tissue in the body, protein is generally robbed from the muscle. As with all catabolic hormones, in time muscle loss can and will occur. Which is why many opt to use this compound during a cycle of anabolic steroids that will help preserve the lean body mass while reducing the fat." - Big Cat's Steroid profile

That's where I got the "fat burning abilities are so strong it carries over to muscle"

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Who the hell is Big Cat ??

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    who cares? ChrisB is right on money!

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    Who the hell is Big Cat ??
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

Thread Information