Thread: EQ and libido

Kevan is offline Associate Member

EQ and libido

had anyone done an EQ only cycle, and if so what kind of effect did it have on your libido? Any response is always welcome guys.
    Thanks

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    had anyone done an EQ only cycle, and if so what kind of effect did it have on your libido? Any response is always welcome guys.
    Thanks
    i havent done a EQ only cycle, but right now im on a EQ/tren cycle and my libido is threw the roof. i know the tren is supposed to make me hate women lol, but i think the EQ is making me wanna f-ck everything i see

J ROCK is offline New Member
    I wasent happy with EQ i think ill try it again one day but gains wernt that great my fav stack is fina, prop , winny good gain and very keepable

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I"m actually off the stuff now, but it really seemed to kick the **** out of my libido... think i'll stick to the test, much nicer I didn't get any gains that impressed me at all, but did make me harder and more vascular.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i havent done a EQ only cycle, but right now im on a EQ/tren cycle and my libido is threw the roof. i know the tren is supposed to make me hate women lol, but i think the EQ is making me wanna f-ck everything i see
    bro,how many weeks are you into it,reason i asked was i was running a tren only cycle and felt great until about the 4th week then i could feel the crash,i immediatley added 100mg prop ed and within about 4-5 days i felt great again..i'll never run anything with out test again.atleast make sure you have some available(prop or suspension,something quick acting)in case you need it

palequail is offline Banned
    I know some guys that stay on EQ year round after their cycle to keep their gains...they say it works well....I wouldn't do it however...I like my Test.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    bro,how many weeks are you into it,reason i asked was i was running a tren only cycle and felt great until about the 4th week then i could feel the crash,i immediatley added 100mg prop ed and within about 4-5 days i felt great again..i'll never run anything with out test again.atleast make sure you have some available(prop or suspension,something quick acting)in case you need it
    im on week 6 or 7 i honestly forget lol. id have to look at my calender to get you a exact day

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    Iam Running With Eq Only Right Now. Alot Of Guys Will Tell You Not To Do This For Good Reason's. I Am On Week 6 And Have Had No Negitive Sexual Sides. Iam Also Taking 6oxo Maybe Thats Helping.

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CASHUS7
    Iam Running With Eq Only Right Now. Alot Of Guys Will Tell You Not To Do This For Good Reason's. I Am On Week 6 And Have Had No Negitive Sexual Sides. Iam Also Taking 6oxo Maybe Thats Helping.
    what is 6oxo ???? how are the gains so far from the eq only?? and how much eq you shooting weekly??

6oxo Is A Prohormone That In Theory Supreses Estrogen Production And Stimulates Your Bodys Natural Test Production. I Am Running 400 A Week Split Into Two Inj.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I can't believe you guys areent using test as a base with your EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I can't believe you guys areent using test as a base with your EQ.
    alot of us dont like to look like a big bloated mess when we take our shirts off

If I Knew Now What I Knew When I Started I Would Have Definitly Run Test. It Wasnt Until 5 Weeks In That I Figured It Out Thanks To You Guys. My Gains In Strength Have Been Great And Starting To Get Vasculaer. I Understand Why You Should Run Test I Guess Iam One Of Those Learn The Hard Way Guys. In Other Words Kids Dont Try This At Home.

newbie1310 is offline Junior Member
    ive never run eq without a test but i did run eq and t4 and i did F*** everything in sight!!hahahahaahahahahahaha

Thread Information