gripex is offline Junior Member

Test E, Test Prop, EQ, First Cycle, 820mg test/Week

6'2" 230lbs 12.6% BF
    Training one year 6 days a week.
    Only touched 8 weeks of winny in the past.

I have:
    3 10cc Jugs EQ200
    3 10cc Jugs Enth250
    2 10cc Jugs Prop100

I opted for prop instead of dbol for a kick start. The first 7 injections (3 weeks/21 days) will be 234mg/week Prop and 585mg/week Enth and ~470mg/week EQ. Now thats a total of 819mg of TEST. Now i realize thats ALOT, expecially for a first cycle, how ever, its my understaning that the Enth wont start being realeased into my body for 3-4 weeks is this correct? The prop starts releasing right away, so say the first 3 weeks im only running on 234 prop a week, then the 4th week the enth starts to kick in. Is this understanding correct? so on paper it says 820mg/week but really its 234mg/week then around week 4 the enth starts hitting and i stop the prop. Does that sound right? And as for the end of the cycle, i finish with the prop as well. Should work well eh? So in conclusion my main questions are, How long for Enth to start kicking in, how long for Prop to start kicking in, and is the start of my cycle good or too much test to start off with? Looking for responses from people who have actually used steroids in the past, not from people who have read the steroid profiles section, have 500+ posts and still dont know jack ****. Thanks.

First 7 Injections (1-7)E3D
    1cc Prop
    1cc Enth
    1cc EQ

Injections # 8 - 20E3D
    1cc Enth
    1cc EQ

Injections # 21-27E3D
    1cc Enth
    1cc EQ

Injections # 28-30E3D
    1cc Enth
    1cc Prop

Injection # 31 - 35 EOD
    1cc Prop

So,

Eq stops day 81
    Enth stops day 90
    Prop stops day 102
    Pct starts day 105
    Last edited by gripex; 03-16-2004 at 02:41 PM. Reason: change title

Buuump. Theres gotta be interest in this.

Doing 580Enth a week as well as 234 Prop a week. How long till the enth starts to overlap the prop???

If you start both compounds at the same time, when should i stop the prop???

Da Bull is offline Banned
    The prop should be shot everyday for best results.Buy the third day of prop it has almost cleared your system.That's a waste running it like that.............the longer ester test will start to kick in around wk 4-5.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Run prop EOD at the least. The prop takes about a week to kick in, the enan about 4, the EQ about 5-6. How old are you btw?

Quote Originally Posted by zillano9
    Run prop EOD at the least. The prop takes about a week to kick in, the enan about 4, the EQ about 5-6. How old are you btw?
    Im gunna makwe my prop injections more frequent. Im 23. thanks.

Thread Information