Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    quaker48 is offline Associate Member

David Boston?????? is huge

Sorry i know this not a steriod question but I was wondering what his work out is. I have searhed but i havent found the exact exercise and reps he does. I need info, so reply please if you know his exact program.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    it doesnt matter what he does...find out what works for you....everyone is different

who the hell is david boston btw???

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Most likely a bunch of 18th century nonsense like most football teams practice. Cleans, jerks, jumping off of boxes. He's on lots of juice, and has a personal chef, that's 75% of why he is so big. He's also 6' 3". 240 isnt astronomical for a guy that tall.

palequail is offline Banned
    whos david boston?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    whos david boston?
    He's a football player. I don't know his routine but I can tell you that he isn't doing something secret that no one knows about. He has years of training and lots of roids behind him.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    AHHH HAHAHAHA DAVID BOSTON IS FU*CKING HUGE....HIS BODY FAT IS **** NEAR 6 PERCENT AND THE DUDE RUNS A 4.3 FORTY....IMAGINE GETTING HIT BY THAT...I DON'T BELIEVE THOSE EXERCISE ARE NONSENSE..THEY ENHANCE YOUR EXPLOSION AND ARE SPORT ORIENTED...MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHOW SOME RESPECT..
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Most likely a bunch of 18th century nonsense like most football teams practice. Cleans, jerks, jumping off of boxes. He's on lots of juice, and has a personal chef, that's 75% of why he is so big. He's also 6' 3". 240 isnt astronomical for a guy that tall.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    soooooo let me get this straight, theres a guy named David Boston who is real big and plays football? not sure if I know him. He plays in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    AHHH HAHAHAHA DAVID BOSTON IS FU*CKING HUGE....HIS BODY FAT IS **** NEAR 6 PERCENT AND THE DUDE RUNS A 4.3 FORTY....IMAGINE GETTING HIT BY THAT...I DON'T BELIEVE THOSE EXERCISE ARE NONSENSE..THEY ENHANCE YOUR EXPLOSION AND ARE SPORT ORIENTED...MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHOW SOME RESPECT..
    maybe you should show some respect by not giving such smartass comments

Quote Originally Posted by fullback40
    soooooo let me get this straight, theres a guy named David Boston who is real big and plays football? not sure if I know him. He plays in the NFL?
    thats my thought to..if hes such a badass then why have i never heard of him...

Its not 18th Century nonsense....I felt abliged to be disrespectful. I'm football player, and i love the powerclean, and jerks. and jerking off haha
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    maybe you should show some respect by not giving such smartass comments

He had the ESPN front cover.....hes hurt right now, they did a article saying AS did it to him..

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    thats my thought to..if hes such a badass then why have i never heard of him...

Mack-Attack is offline New Member
    Those excersizes are mostly bull**** bro, i did them when i played f-ball in high school and college, you need basic exercizes to build strength and mass. Cleans and jerks dont really do anything except test your overall body strength.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nothing that special about him. Many guys on this board are a lot bigger.

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

Yea, like bdtr, hes a ****ing brickhouse I tell ya.

that dude is only average...i was expecting something like a ripped and heavier allstott

Agreed but hes making mad lout runs a 4.3 and is big....name of the game is speed..Hes a football player most football players aren't going to be bigger then body builders.. ALso those lifts during football are crucial to display strength no one tests a bicep curl are a tricep extension they wanna know your overall bodys strength....
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

I just love David, hes a physical specimen.

why spend money on coke when you could spend it on AS

why spend money on coke when you could spend it on AS
    woops wrong forum.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Everyone forgets this guy plays wide reciever!!!!! Not Linebacker!!!!! How many recievers in the leauge are 240 and run a 4.3-4.4????!!!!!! NO-ONE!!!!!!

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    In the last pic he looks pretty big.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails David Boston?????? is huge-david-boston.gif  

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I used to play football against him in high school and he was fuking awesome. Im not to fond of him because he scored a touchdown at the end of the game to win.

No one understands what a 4.3 forty and 240 pounds of fast twitch muscle can do. I love football...i respect body builders i just want them to respect football.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppapump58
    I used to play football against him in high school and he was fuking awesome. Im not to fond of him because he scored a touchdown at the end of the game to win.
    north houston huh? I was in his district as well, but I didn't play football

No one understands what a 4.3 forty and 240 pounds of fast twitch muscle can do. I love football...i respect body builders i just want them to respect football.
    Yes I do. No one understands an even more impressive specimen, jevon Kearse. 6'4" 265 4.4 40 and an alleged 40" vertical. I have a feeling he can throw some weight around in the gym too.

GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member
    Anyone who says something stupid like, " If he's so good why haven't I heard of him". Is a ****ing IDIOT! Sorry to flam but I'm sure one of the most revolutionary recievers ever to play the game couldn't give two ****s if you've heard of him or not. He used to play for Arizona so u may have missed his league leading 1,500 recieving yeards two years ago for a crappy team. And maybe the reason you can't understand the difference between explosive lifts and isolation exercises is because YOU DON"T KNOW **** about training for athletics-football inparticular. Not trying to flame you guys, but there is no reason to even reply to this thread if you've never heard of him. You're just post hogs who are looking for an argument. Well you got one.

Oh-and alot of the guys on this board may be bigger, but how many of them can run a 4.3 legitamate forty. Or dominate profesional football. Stop confusing ignorance with sarcasm, and stop replying when u don't know ****.

Go ahead and flame back, I'm sure it will be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by GoingtobeHUGE
    Anyone who says something stupid like, " If he's so good why haven't I heard of him". Is a ****ing IDIOT! Sorry to flam but I'm sure one of the most revolutionary recievers ever to play the game couldn't give two ****s if you've heard of him or not. He used to play for Arizona so u may have missed his league leading 1,500 recieving yeards two years ago for a crappy team. And maybe the reason you can't understand the difference between explosive lifts and isolation exercises is because YOU DON"T KNOW **** about training for athletics-football inparticular. Not trying to flame you guys, but there is no reason to even reply to this thread if you've never heard of him. You're just post hogs who are looking for an argument. Well you got one.

Oh-and alot of the guys on this board may be bigger, but how many of them can run a 4.3 legitamate forty. Or dominate profesional football. Stop confusing ignorance with sarcasm, and stop replying when u don't know ****.

Go ahead and flame back, I'm sure it will be funny.
    Way to endear yourself to the gang here. I agree that most NFL players really do use up to date training techniques and know how to take advantage of plyometrics. These guys have trainers that really know their stuff. i don't think there are many college programs having their guys doing the antiquated lifts people were referring to.
    Nonetheless, you need to mind your **** manners on this board. I can think of 1000 ways you could have made your same point without pissing everyone off. Use your head next time.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    My opinion is Buy the "bible" ...i read through it all the time... pumping iron on dvd is motivational as well!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    2 things - how many drops did he have this year ? and what was his teams record with one of the most talented runners in the league ? Oh yeah they had the worst record. and I think he led the league in drops. wide receiver is not about being 260 - it is about catching the d*mn ball when they throw it to you. It is fine to be 260 if you can catch

BillBixby is offline New Member
    Well aside from the Roids he may be using, He also trains with the best **** trainer in the country CHARLES POLIQUIN. he pays ridiculous amounts of money to work out with him year round.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    well in the ESPN mag article, it said how he does a 90 minute IV drip of different nutrients prescribed by his trainer... after every practice. I mean regardless of whether or not the guy has stone hands I doubt that more than a very few ppl at the most on this board... as pumped as they may be, come close to DB's size to speed ratio.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    if you havent heard of him it's because he has been on obscure, ****ty westcoast teams his entire career. In college David was like 215 lbs when he played against charles woodson and got school in osu/mich. He got so much bigger I barely recognized him his face got about 8 inches wider.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    rod smith from carolina looks bigger than david boston in games.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    sorry steve smith

CF01 is offline New Member

Just My Imput!!!

Well if you never heard of David Boston one reason is because he doesn't have a quaterback, and he plays for San Diego! A team that's run-oriented especially this year he still led the team in receving yrd and touchdows receptions. The year before that he was hurt most of the year, but he was in the pro-bowl in 2001, he's been in the league for 5 years, if you minus the year he was hurt he has had 1,000 in two seasons! Also for those you saying that he only does clean, jerks, etc must remember football workouts in the 70's and 80's because most programs involve plyometrics,weight lifting and new techniques as well, its one thing to be 240, its another to be 240 and run a 4.3, i'm sure the training he does most of us probably couldn't do for a week. Anyway, next time you watch a Charger game look for number 89, you might mistake him for a tight-end or linebacker.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Come on guys...

Was a star wide receiver for Arizona

Went to the San Diego Chargers last year...

Problem child all the way, was suspended 8 games
    for testing positive... You know who he is now right???

About 235lbs at 6% BF for a WR he is a solid ass mutha...

Quote Originally Posted by fullback40

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    You guys never did sports in your life or care not to do sports and are just barbell heads. If anything David Boston is the most strongest and one of the fastests wide receivers in the league. At 245 lbs the man runs 4.2 in the 40. Most of you people here can't even run 5 seconds in 40 yards lol. He is pretty big for his height and he has to use steroids or some sort of growth hormone .

Let me keep in mind that he increased his speed time to 4.21 in the 40's last offseason. He was a cancer to the lockeroom and failed to join the team during recreational activities which are contract required. There aren't any brothers in this board as fit as him. He is almost 250 lbs at 5 percent bodyfat.

I have to agree on the dude up there anyways, many people in these boards post without knowing and it pisses me off too.

Not even close lil Vito bro...

Boston is the most jacked WR in the NFL

Even more jacked then Terrell Owens by far...

To bad he has a bad attitude or you would know

more about him...

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    rod smith from carolina looks bigger than david boston in games.

I think he is closer to 235lbs

245lbs is pushing it, maybe offseason

when he's running a bulk cycle

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Boston isnt even close to 245.
    He never ran anything like a 4.21 (are you insane?)
    5%?, bull****

Funny how he started out at 235 and 6% and has trained his way to 245 and 5% with a 4.21 40 just during the course of this nauseating thread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information