supreme being is offline New Member

Question fina anadrol stack!!!!!

what do you guys think of stacking fina with anadrol ?
    75mg eod fina and 50mg anadrol a day!
    what sequnce should i do in what amounts for a 12 week cycle and also some info on a post cycle would be great!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro where's the Test ? Use the search button in the upper right hand corner for some more research. This is gonna shut you down hard Bro. If you do some research and post your stats and cycle experience the Bros will be glad to help fine tune your cycle. Peace

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It wouldn't be a bad idea with some for of testosterone in there, but it will be VERY harsh on your body. Trenbolone and anadrol are two of the harshest drugs available in terms of side effects. I assume your cycle history is somewhat limited, if any at all, so before you do something harmful, read up a bit on these compounds a little more.

-moto

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I ran fina/anadrol right after my EQ, Winstrol , and Suspension stack. Both of the guys are right it shuts you down real hard. I did it for 6 weeks just to see what would happen. The only thing good that came out of it was, I was super shredded and veiny. The worst that came out of it was no sex drive for about 3-4 months. Run test with it..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Always Test!

dumblucky is offline Member
    another newb with a no test cycle
    when will you guys learn

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    what everyone else said and i wouldnt suggest running either for 12 weeks

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    ..run it no longer than 6 weeks and adding some test would help.. kind of a harsh cycle overall.... but effective.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Not too heady for a SupremeBeing. Research bro.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I wouldnt run those two AS at the a same time if you are new to cycling.

ok no one said i was a pro at this 48ngoin so dont blast me thank you!!!!! as for everyone else i would love some input i am in week two of my fina and have several different options as far as test can i get some input on what i sholud do with the fina and in what dose? i thought anadrol was a form of test guess not?

ok correction i have 25cc of 250mg omnadrens and 100 provirons as a blocker to go along with my fina! what is the proper amount to take of everything in what sequences i am hearing so many different things help

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    bro your really not hearing 'so many different things'...everyone on here has said basically the same thing...but no one can really help you with dosage or anything till you tell your cycle experience...is this your first? not trying to be rude but need some info to help you because no one needs to be running anadrol and fina for 12 weeks.

oh my bad no its not but previously my cycles where set up by a friend who is no longer around i dont have much knowledge and need help??????????

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Anadrol and fina together? For how long? I feel like killing someone just thinking about it

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    why is it that people post questions of whats a good stack, and after given answers casually throw in that they've already started? Why would you even think about starting a cycle if you still have questions

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

I agree..

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    why is it that people post questions of whats a good stack, and after given answers casually throw in that they've already started? Why would you even think about starting a cycle if you still have questions
    I agree darkside. The bro needs some help. SUPREME-- Run at least 500 mgs/wk of test. You can do the test every 3.5 days (monday and thursday) 1cc on each day. I have some fina that I will do sometime, but I wouldn't touch no drol.. or any tabs... well with the exception of VAR.. good luck

ok no anadrol got it so 500mg of test for how many weeks? and should i lower the dose at the end? thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    1-10 test, and no need to taper at the end

7 weeks in my 12 week cycle still doing 1.5cc of fina eod and 400 mg of test every week seeing great results i have 100 clomid stashed 100 provirons and hcg when should i start focusing on my post cycle? and in what dose should i cut everything too?for the rest of the 12 weeks?

Thread Information