lazyboy918 is offline New Member

Question suspension..any experience with this type?

hey all. im new to the board. nice board by the way. i got some questions off the bat. is it normal to take suspension for animals? this is what i have...its called aquatest 100 from australia. water based, white fluid with a white label, with green and red writting.it says for animal treatment only. i got a relyable source and he competes..he claims he uses the same shit..any advise would be apprechiated..thanks

Papa Juice is offline Banned
    I have used suspension in the past and yes it works really godd...The best stuff to stack it with I would say is Wini and some type of test..weather it's enethante propinate or cyp...doing 100mg E.O.D. Is about all you need..I haveattached a picture below of the univet ones that are 20cc 100mg /ml
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails suspension..any experience with this type?-suspension.jpg  

lazyboy918 is offline New Member
    thanks man.. so you can use vet stuff. coolio! my source told me to take 50ml of that and wini e.o.d is that ok? member this is my first cycle..i started on january 7th this year..and i already went from 208lb to 223lb..not bad huh? tree weeks of work. cant wait till its all said and done.

Papa Juice is offline Banned
    Your first cycle is the best cycle of your life

Thread Information