Scrembo is offline New Member

Overtraining And Dbol Only

Hi everyone, I am new to this board but I have been browsing around here for a long time now.

I started bodybuilding when I was 19 at university (now I'm 22). Weight set in my room I began training 6 days a week 1 or 2 hours a day. This year I have progressed onto 2 or 3 hours a day, 6 days a week. I don't think I have been overtraining. Strength has always been rising, even if slow at times, I have also gone from 155lbs to approximately 220lbs, 6foot4 at 6% bodyfat.

In the excitement of getting big for summer I have started a Anabol only cycle with my training partner as I thought I had a good base to begin taking steroids . I have been taking 6 tablets (30mg) a day for a week now. The feeling of the pump is fantastic and I have already been noticing some strength increases. After doing 20 sets of biceps the feeling of the pump is heavenly to me.

My plan was initially dbol only as a tribute to the old-school bodybuilders such as Larry Scott that only took dianabol . I am a big fan of the old-school bodybuilders. I also like to think that the way I train is very old-school with long, hard and intense hours of lifting.

My question is whether or not it is possible to overtrain while taking only dianabol? Homelife for me at the moment is quite unbareable and I would like to be able to spend around 6 hours a day in the gym, maybe two 3 hour sessions. Any suggestions on how I can achieve this will be much appreciated.

Thanks guys!

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    everyone as well as me are gonna tell you, dbol or anabol only is a horrible choice and just a waste of money and gear, and anything over an hour or hour in half to me is overtraining. dont waste your time 3 or 6 hours in the gym you will be dissappointed with your results thats even if you get any
    Last edited by dIeSeL_225; 03-16-2004 at 06:50 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you are overtraining at 3 hours a day.. i cant imagine 6 hours a day!! I limit my workouts to 1 hour and 15 min

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Test levels in the body start to plummet after an 75 minutes - hit it quick and hard and get out !!! Words to live by in a lot more than lifting LOL

Hi guys, thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

I think I will scrap the 6 hour a day idea. Maybe I can handle 4 hours, in 2 x 2hour session though. I am still researching.

I have a question though. What are the advantages of running an injectable such as Sustanon 250 (which I can obtain easily and cheaply) with my dbol ? Is there less risk of gyno? (gyno is the only side effect I am really scared of) and is gyno less likely in tall slimer built people such as myself?

Thanks guys!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    take nolva 10mg ed if you are worried about gyno... if you are paranoid about gyno add .25mg of liquidex ed also.

dbol would be a nice kickstart to a sust cycle

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrembo
    Hi guys, thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

I think I will scrap the 6 hour a day idea. Maybe I can handle 4 hours, in 2 x 2hour session though. I am still researching.

I have a question though. What are the advantages of running an injectable such as Sustanon 250 (which I can obtain easily and cheaply) with my dbol ? Is there less risk of gyno? (gyno is the only side effect I am really scared of) and is gyno less likely in tall slimer built people such as myself?

Thanks guys!
    bro why do you want to work out so long your not gonna get the results you think, you should be in and out of the gym with a good work out in 45min to an hour depending on what your training even 2 hours a day is overkill, but if you want to waste your time go ahead and before you even start cycling you should have your diet and training in check

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Dbol only is baaaaaaaaaaad, throw some test in there.

I have read that taking nolva each day with your dianabol will probably reduce a lot of your gains. Is this true? or is it just referring to less water retention? I have also read somewhere that for taller slimmer people gyno is very highly unlikely. So maybe there is no need for the nolva until post cycle.

Will adding an injectable to the cycle reduce or increase the risk of gyno?

Thread Information