Thread: gyno help

large is offline New Member

gyno help

I have slight gyno now I have been to the docters and he said he can do surgery to remove it. I want to wait untill I do a cycle of deca to get where I want to be and then have the surgery. Will doing a clycle of deca make it even worse or what will happen. And will just a cylcle of deca 200mg a week even put any weight on me? Thanks for the help

No I have never done anything before. It just came up about 2 years ago and I didnt want to have surgery done then because I new I wanted to do a cycle and I didnt want to get gyno again..Do you think I could get any good gains from 200mg a week for a 8weeks on deca alone..

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    try yohimburn

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    what other cycles have u done. 200mg of deca really isnt much at all. Iwould use at least 300mg and stack it with something else such as winny(if u dont want to use test), test, or fina.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Do your homework on this and ask your doctor. I read somewhere that once you get gyno, and get the operation... you cant get it again. I may be wrong, but I did read that somewhere. As for just Deca at 200mg / wk... It will do something, but not a whole lot. Read, research, and know what you should do, before you do anything.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    Large how old are you when I was a early teen I had gyno hard bumps that were sore under my nipples it was natural not from juice. Once I hit 18-19 I noticed that it went away on its own there is no sign of ever having it

Im 30 and I have had lumps also and the last time the lump went away also but it left my nipple swollen and my breast looking like a bitch tit.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    200mg of deca wont help you "get where I want to be" IMO. Ask your doctor if anti-e's help with pre-existing gynecomastia . Try that no?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    they are right your wasteing your time with 200mg of deca ,once you have surgery be sure you tell thedoc that u want the gland removed then u will never have worry abput it again so u can pound away.so with that in mind make it worth your while.do 400 deca since its your first cycle.500 mg of test .

Thread Information