GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Can I cycle clen with my fina/prop cycle?

For those of you who know or have taken clen with a cycle before this is my question. I am doing a short 6 week cycle of fina (75mg EOD) and prop (100mg EOD). I wanted to know if it will be ok to start taking clen at the beginning of week three in addition to the fina and prop to get me that even more cut/hard look? I am jusr wondering if it will be safe to take the clen WITH my cycle. I was going to take the clen for weeks 3 and 4 then and ECA stack for weeks 5 and 6 then start my PCT and continue the clen/eca stack. Do this sound ok bros? Let me know what yall think. Should I just wait and take then clen after I finish the prop/fina? Thanks bros.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You can run the clen /eca stack right from the beginning bro.Not a problem at all.

Solrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You can run the clen/eca stack right from the beginning bro.Not a problem at all.
    Listen to Da Bull. You're fine running it from the start. make sure your diet is in check.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Thanks bros, and yah my diet is in check for sure, low carbs/fats with a high amount of protein and I have been doing carido at 20 minutes 4-5 times a week at a light jog

Thread Information