bestbod85 is offline Banned

winstrol and eq cycle?

hi i was wondering if any of you have tried a winstrol and eq cycle. i have winstrol tabs and eq .... what should i expect from this cycle my goal is to gain like 10lbs of muscle and drop 10 lbs of fat ...would this be possible? any experience on this subject would be helpful

stats ... 6'2 205lbs 23 yo 17%bf been training for 3 yrs, i need to try and get down to 12% bf by the end of june ...... any other suggestions on how i would gain 10lbs of muscle and lose 10 lbs of fat in the same cycle? feel free to go into detail and let me know what has worked for you .... thanks

Sorken is offline Member
    Bro.. where is you test.. if you add some test to it.. it would be a good cycle... like this:

test ent/cyp 500mg/w for 12weeks
    Eq 400mg/w for 10weeks
    winstol 50mg/ed for 4-5 weeks

Don't know you stats! Any cycle exp ???

bestbod85 is offline Banned
    so if i add the test i'll still drop some fat? i will also be running clenbuteral throught the cycle

Sorken is offline Member
    Yes if you add test you can still drop fat.. you will maby add some water.. but you should, must have test in you cycle.. No test, No cycle.. simple as that !

What kind of amounts are you injecting?? how much eq ??
    Anyway.. if you can have some test, try the cycle above !!

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    If you don't mind frequent injections, stack the eq and winny with test prop, which has less water retention that cyp and enan. Also, add some nolva in there and you'll further reduce retention. This would be a good cycle with a good diet

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    i agree with the bros! No test no cycle! Test get's a bad rap when it comes to putting on weight, and when people that don;t know a whole lot about AS try a cut up their first reaction is... NO TEST! and thats wrong. test will add some water weight but it will also cut BF and add lean muscle. Essp. if you are stacking with EQ and Winstrol . Just make sure your test dose is higher than any other AS you run. good luck

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    also don't forget about diet....eat lean to get lean VERY IMPORTANT

Thread Information