Thread: stretch marks

thriler42 is offline New Member

Wink stretch marks

guys i am new here and am going to start my first cycle of decca soon.I was wondering what i can do or take to prevent or lessen stretch marks. Any advice would be appreciated.

Mike Guest
    take vitamin E orally and rub a cream on twice a day - the E cream should be atleast 20-30,000ius - take zinc supps as well if you like

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What about streach marks already there Is there any way to get rid of them

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Vitamin E cream helps quite a bit for me. I think coconut oil also helps but I can't remember exactly. Getting a tan really helps as I believe it stimulates the collagen in your epidermis to repair the tissue.

Mike Guest
    Depends on the person and the composition of their skin - I think this is related t vitamin deficiencies and ph levels etc - but I get stretch marks regardless - whether Iam on cycle or not - so i dont think it matters that he's doing deca or not, if he's prone to stretch marks he'll get them (it has more to do with how big you get IN PROPORTION to how big you are genetically suppossed to be and at what rate - not how much gains you have made)

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    What mike said is correct bud..it all depends on the person,as its been said that stretchmarks and the like are genetic..but tanning does help quite a bit.I've gained around 60 lbs in the last year and a half and not one stretchmark....hope that helps you out as far as some educated insight... PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Once you get stretch marks you can't get rid of them. just listen to the ole "Pro" Mikester, he knows his chit..

Thread Information