cantqwit is offline Associate Member

prescription meds and roids, ok to mix?

hello. 6'0'' 220. 27. ive done 4 cycles b4 and im ready for my 5th. problem is my doc put me on a beta blocker called toprol xl for high blood presssure and im on paxil cr 37.5 mg daily also. i havnt juiced since end of nov. im gonna b using test e 250 and dbol . should i get off the meds during my cycle? i dont want to die. the 4 cycles are the reason my bp is high in the 1st place. it usually runs 130/96 or so. im sure there are many of you who use paxil, right? any help thanks a bunch.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    how long in between cycles and what is your approximate bodyfat? Im not a doctor but AAS will only increase your already high BP. Not a safe idea IMO.

i always ran 10 week cycles and took atleast 10 weeks off in between. i plan on going 12 this time. havent juiced in 17 weeks and my bf is 12%.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Paxil is fine with cycling.

I wouldn't be so concerned with the beta blocker itself, but more the countering of it's effectiveness with the administration of AAS. If AAS is the orignal cause of your BP, then I would opt not to cycle.

To anyone else chiming in here suggesting his BP is not the result of AAS, but rather an aggrivated pre-existing condition.....save it. Whether it is or not, a condition still exists. No way to diagnose over the internet in any case.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    out of curiosity what were you planning on running in your cycle?

EQ always makes my blood pressure go up

test e 750/week
    dbol 1-4 20mg/day
    12 weeks
    clomid

Thread Information