Thread: Mini Cycle

digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member

Mini Cycle

Need some help here. I was planning a Test E/Dbol cycle of 10 weeks. However, it has become impossible for me to do this as I will be leaving town in 8 weeks. Wondering if anyone can recommend a 'mini-cycle' no longer than 6 weeks in length? Goal - strength/size. Cutting is not important as I will have plenty of time to cut when I leave.

Thanks,
    /DJ

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    bro either do it right or dont do it at all........a 6 week cycle will probably do little of nothing.......Are you leaving the country or something?

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Are you leaving the country or something?
    Something. Will be gone 18-24 months.

Working out for 6 weeks and eating/sleeping right has a benefit. Are you saying that nothing will help make this 6 weeks more beneficial?

Thanks,
    /DJ

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    bro either do it right or dont do it at all........a 6 week cycle will probably do little of nothing.......Are you leaving the country or something?
    definitly
    dont waste your time and money

Any other feedback?

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    ok, here is the question that needs to be asked
    are you doing a cycle before you go (6 weeks) and want to know what is best to use?
    OR
    are you asking whether or not you should do a cycle, and if so, what cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by PJK015
    ok, here is the question that needs to be asked
    are you doing a cycle before you go (6 weeks) and want to know what is best to use?
    Yes. Presicely.

Thanks

juicewillis is offline New Member
    I have done 6 week cycles many years ago. If you are leaving the country you can still juice as long as there is a gym around. There are ways to keep the stuff while you go out of town. If you are in the US your cool. If your going international you can either use vit B12 amps. they are big and you can put alot of juice in there. I did that when i went to canada. you can also juice all the way until you leave. 8 weeks. I did a test/deca /winny cycle that did some real good for only 7 weeks many years ago. c Test prop in the beginning and test E at the end.

Ambulance1984 Guest
    I'd say don't waste ur money, but if your gonna do it..

Go for Test E that way the when you leave you still are benefiting from the test in your system since its a long ester. Make sure to bring clomid allong (put it in ur multivitamins or something and mix em up) Maybe run some dbol at the begining first 4 weeks to jumpstart since you don't have much time. Or, if you got a good source... the prop/enanthate combo like suggested earlier.

I wouldn't do it, but u seem hell bent on doing it...might as well give u some advice then nothing.

Thread Information