The Iron Game Guest

Be warned and Be Safe

Lately there's been an increase in scammers posting on this board as well as others, so protect yourself and use the services of the mods and vets and do your source checks. A simple e-mail can save you the cost of your cycle, it doesnt cost anything.
    People who e-mail you out of the blue or have websites are usually scammers but it isnt always the case. These guys are usually pretty clever and have numerous ways to scam, some set up fake references and get ya that way. Just a heads up for the members, especially new members of the site.

Papa Juice is offline Banned
    Good Call Iron Game ...make sure you check

G-S Guest
    Never understood why someone would deal w/ someone from a message board anyway.

Face to face is the only way to go, in my opinion.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Some people will do anything to get some AS.So if they get a email they think have found a source..As IG says most emails are scams....

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    Never understood why someone would deal w/ someone from a message board anyway.

Face to face is the only way to go, in my opinion.

could it possibly be because if done right, with a legit source, online sources are a lot cheaper and cuts out quite a few middlemen out?

john

The Iron Game Guest
    not only checking up on new sources but everytime you place an order check up with the refs or the person who referred you. even good sources can go bad or start playing up sometimes

CYCLEON Guest
    and - people - when you have 2 posts and no one knows you - please dont think that a mod is going to be in a big hurry to turn you on to a respected source. It doesnt work that way.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

hmm, yeah got like 3 of those in the last 10 minutes

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    and - people - when you have 2 posts and no one knows you - please dont think that a mod is going to be in a big hurry to turn you on to a respected source. It doesnt work that way.

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member

Scammers

all scammers need to fucking die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    Face-to-face is a good way to get arrested. Hard to deny it's your stuff when you're caught with it in your hand or in your vehicle. Good luck and good lifting.....pwrlftr

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Pwrlftr
    Face-to-face is a good way to get arrested.

Yeah, if you're dealin with someone you DONT know.

Hard to deny it's your stuff when you're caught with it in your hand or in your vehicle. Good luck and good lifting.....pwrlftr

When I said Face to Face, I should of said "face to face w/ someone you know"..
    That works better here. I'm just overly cautious as to sending ANYONE I don't know, especailly someone I just met on a message board, 400+ bucks. That ain't gonna happen.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    BumP

Farmer is offline Member
    Nice one bro!!!!

Keep us posted!!
    Go USA!!!

Needleman is offline Banned
    How do you know their scammer wheres your proff?

how do you know the mods them selfs ain't scammers?

your case is weak sorry to say........

laters bros.......

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Needleman
    laters bros.......

People are known to be scammers because they have scammed others Word gets around.

Originally posted by sk*
    i suggest checking with more than one mod
    there have been too many scams lately and some questionable acts by some mods
    This is not a bad Idea bro but the mods your talkin about aren't from this board. To my knoledge this has never happened here. Also a mod can only tell you how the source has performed in the past, a lot of good sources go bad. But it is always best to be safe. So if you wanna ask twice Go for it.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    BUMP

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    not only checking up on new sources but everytime you place an order check up with the refs or the person who referred you. even good sources can go bad or start playing up sometimes
    Exactly, a couple guys have gone bad lately and a couple seem to be having problems...

The Iron Game Guest

laters bros.......
    Please, you made me laugh, you register this month and after only 17 posts you try calling mods on this board out. Im sure you will get on very well, your case is weaker

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    I dont know how things go with as in other countries, but here i have never seen a fake deca or a fake testoviron or anything else anyway. Also here most of aas are otc. So we buy the most of them from our local drugstore. Regarding the usa i know things are pretty hard, i know that aas are ilegal and the only way to get some on your hands is on the black market wich is possible to buy fakes etc... So the risk of beeing scammed is high.I`m not a source.I help a lot of people to first know a lot of things about aas and how to use them wisely.I love the iron sport as anything else and i`m happy that i`ve found one board that i like it a lot, i`m planning to stay here for the rest of my life helping people also ask for advices from some people that happen to know much better than me and to share my experiences with everyone here.
    I wish someday people see the truth and make aas legal to the whole world from 21+ Then all these people that always try to scam other they will end financially dead.
    Thats all i need to say. I hope all of you people have a quick and painfull growth!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Please, you made me laugh, you register this month and after only 17 posts you try calling mods on this board out. Im sure you will get on very well, your case is weaker

Nice IG straight to the point LOL

Being scammed is no fun and I know from experience,if you are unsure don,t order but always check someone out.

An e-mail that you never asked for containing a list is a sure way to get scammed.

Be safe-check first and order small if you do get burnt its only for a small amount

righton is offline Senior Member

laters bros.......

For one thing Nm, these are not the kind of mods that post that they will steer you in the direction of gear if you ask. You can find that on the other less informative (imo) boards. Sounds like you been at ones that have NC.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ive been using the same bro for about 6 months now............................without a hitch. but until some rapport is established between a buyer and seller, its extremely wise to get the seller checked through someone who knows.

nice post i.g..............

peace bb79

Nico is offline Associate Member

good lookin out

you are the man iron game, good lookin out

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Needle, first off man, Mod's don't sell gear here, well openly anyway. But since you only have 30 or so posts, you wouldn't know that, jus thought I would tell ya..

Thread Information