Thread: About M1T

Billmister is offline Member

About M1T

YES!!! i have read many posts on it... I have a question just want to make sure what i read is right.

M1T
    4 weeks on
    4 weeks off
    4 weeks on
    4 weeks off

on my 4 weeks off i should take 6 OXO (how much?)

Is this correct?????

One more question. Should i get M1T for $58.50 Gaspari Nutrition?? or
    M1T for $9.99 from 1fast400.com??? i know it's a no brainer.. i mean $9.99 compaired to $58.50.. but sometimes one is more expensive for a reason.. i don't mind paying the extra buck.. please let me know.

And last... should i take a nolvadex or clomid with the 6 OXO????

And 4AD... would that help while ON or while OFF this cycle???

i'm thinking of taking 15mg a day for week 1 and 20mg for weeks 2-4

anyone???

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Here are my thoughts. I would take the 4-ad along with the 1-test to counter act the lack of energy that 1 test gives me. Should be fine with 6oxo but if you want to play it say go ahead and get the Nolva.

tivoliboy74 is offline New Member
    I would take some 4ad as well it will help with lack of libedo, as well as the lack of energy.

Ok... So that's settled, i will take 4AD with M1T.
    Which should i buy 1fast400.com, or the the other company gaspari nutrition?
    And the nolvadex i should take a tab every day while off or is their a way to cycle this?

Thanks it.

I have never taken anything during a PH cycle. I have always followed up with 6oxo and Tribulus. I started the 6oxo and tribulus that last three days of my cycle. Never had any sides except some minor hair loss. Of course there is the total lack of energy cause from the 1-test. Go ahead and buy the Nolva and keep it on hand just incase you need it. Allways better to be safe than sorry. As far as who to buy from...I have no idea. See what All Sports Nutrition has.

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    I'm taking the stuff from 1fast400, took about three days to really feel it, I've put on about 5 puonds in 6 days, and lost some bf, I'm also taking tren and prop,but only 3 days in on that, I would go with 1fast 400 it seems to be working for me.

with vette(and several other people) he said he said after 3 weeks he noticed notvery much gains, imo i would go with 3 weeks on 3 weeks off because of this main reason.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    i would definately go with clomid and nolva as pct instead of 6-oxo. M1t is a steriod not a ph, 6-oxo just wont cut it for pct. Treat your 4 week m1t cycle like a short steriod cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    i would definately go with clomid and nolva as pct instead of 6-oxo. M1t is a steriod not a ph, 6-oxo just wont cut it for pct. Treat your 4 week m1t cycle like a short steriod cycle.

REally....I was basing evrything on that fact that it was a PH. Even looked it up and it said PH...Will if you are talking AS then you better go realy deal on the anti -es and PCT

ok i will go
    20mg ED of M1T for 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off
    maybe 3 i'll see how it goes.

For post cycle.. i'm gonna be doing 20mg Nolvaded ED for 4 weeks untill i start M1T again... I will also be using 4AD with it. Sounds good?.. I will order from 1fast400.com... hey bouya ak, maybe it's the Test prop that's kicking in right now and now the M1T... Can anyone who bought from 1fast400.com give me feedback on their product?? somone who is not on juice with it?

bill.......its a PH right?

i believe it is...
    4AD- 1AD so many **** names... 1fast400.com sells 4AD powder for $1.00.... Is this what i am supposed to combine it with?

nsa
    Its a steriod .

nsa
    If your going to get 4-ad from bulknutrition or 1fast400 you should go 4derm, the transdermal version of 4-ad.

Ok I just go this from the 1fast400 site....It states that it is a legal Prohormone

Methyl 1-testosterone , or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly.

I saw the 4derm... it says "Creates favorable aromatization" and "This substance creates a favorable amount of aromatization, which aids the body in gaining muscle mass and increases libido. Because 4Derm™ attributes to marginal water retention, strength increases, overall mass gains, and improved athletic drive..."

I do'nt want bloat, or water retention... That's why i wanted to get M1T.. it holds VERY little to none water, and does NOT AROMATIZE... The only reason why one would take 4AD is to not loose sex drive, then i don't mind not taking it... I do'nt care if i do'nt get horney as usuall... I just want to grow muscle mass, quality not bloat and not for it to aromatize

ok i just read stuff on 4AD.. i do'nt want to pack on 10 or 8lb of mas with water weight... I'm just going to take M1T.. aside froma clean diet (8 meals a day) and protien like crazy.. about 230g of it a day.

Nolvadex in the end... las just answer this last questions guys

1-1fast400.com, is their M1T a great product as compared to Gaspari's M1T??? I do'nt mind spending extra if i know it's better quality and will aid my gains.

Please do'nt respond if your taking M1T from 1fast400.com with a Anabolic steroids like cyp, deca , eq, winstrol , etc...

Well you know that we said 1 test will make you tired and lose your sex drive. In the end it is up to you which one or both you take. Just make sure you have stuff on hand if any trouble should arise. Be safe...

"...if any trouble should arise..."

you mean pct right?...

Yeah i think i'm just gonna do M1T... and one tab of nolva per day while off. anyone would like to answer my quetsions above?

Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    "...if any trouble should arise..."

you mean pct right?...

Yeah i think i'm just gonna do M1T... and one tab of nolva per day while off. anyone would like to answer my quetsions above?

Yeah just make sure you have the nolva on hand. If you start to get itchy nips then start taking the nolva. I wish I could help you out on the other question but I have never taken those forms of 1 test.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I would treat the M1T as a substitute for EQ and take real testosterone injections along with the M1T. I am on this cycle now and only 2 weeks into it and its working very good for me... terrific growth of PEC and Delt muscles but I think since I am starting cycle #2 I am getting a muscle memory effect and quickly recovering what was lost in pct of my last cycle.

1fast400.com has M1T... but the other brand (gaspari) it's ingredient is called.
    17-ALPHA-METHYL 1-TESTOSTERON....

what does the 17alpha do???... the 1fast400 doesn't have 17 alpha

nsa
    Basicly makes it bad for your liver.

It allows it to bypass the liver on the forst time through so that you body won't reject the test right of the bat. And as NAS said it is taxing on the liver. All oral Ph's and steroids are 17a. It is the only way they can get it to your system with out the liver rejecting it.

oh ok... i was just wondering that because the one on 1fast400.com it's ingredient didn't say 17-alpha. what does one suggest?... gaspari or 1fast400???? i pretty much had all my questions answered except this one.

hey guys got my M1t today... I'm gonna take 20mg per day... should i take one in the morning and 1 30 minutes before my workout??? or 1 before my workout and 1 before bed?... also, should i take it with 6 OXO.????? please help about to hit the gym soon

IamMitch is offline New Member
    This will probably sound like a stupid question, but I'm brand new to this and excited about taking my first cycle...is Clomid illegal, or can I get it OTC? If it is illegal is there anything comparable to it that I can purchase legally?

nsa
    Clomid is illegal in pill form, but it is not illegal in research liqiud form.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I've seen people say transdermal 4-AD is better than normal 4-AD. I have some of Avant Labs "One +" still left, which is the topical liquid made up of 4-AD + 1-Testosterone . Any thought on stacking this with the M1T? I'm pretty sure this "One +" is not available any longer, but i have a little over 1 bottle left. Post cycle will be 6-Oxo. I also heard the mention on this post of legal Clomid in liquid form. Any info on how to obtain the legal version?

guys... i've been on m1t and it's freaken awsome BUT....
    My APPETITE SHOT DOWN!!!... I cought myself eating 2 times last night and the night before that... I"m not hungry at ALL... what can i do??? my gains are good, and my weight is still good and power is GREAT... but i could do so much better if i ate more.. please help.

LM1332 Guest
    Oh thas chill how are your gains so far? As for appetite just shove it up thats the only way to get eating. Nothing would help. Eventhough when i was on m1t i felt fine ate well and ****

my gains?.. well my power shot up.. i was benchin 225 2 times by myself but now i'm benching 245 2 times max... keep in mind i was eatting horrobly.. I was scared to even do chest because i didn't eat that much, my power it AWSOME!!! Pumps are GREAT... weight is still the same... my traps and delts and lats are way out their but my FREAKEN ARMS JUST DON'T GROW!!!... but it's all good, tomorrow i'm hitting arms again really hard. I'm gonna just stuff my face even if i don't want to eat... sucks

Thread Information