eya_21 is offline New Member

1st time cycle.. need advice

hi seniors.. aight, ive bin lifting for 3 yrs now and im 22 years old.. the reason why im tryin to give steroid a try is because i havent grown in height, im only 5"4 and i also want to put more muscle on me (about 15 more pounds).. so i ran into my old friend last month, he used to be as tall as iam, and now this dude is massiveeee.. he was telling me how d-durabolin helped him gain muscle.. yesterday, after a month researching about deca -durabolin, i had my hands on deca-durabolin and winnie.. but this would be my first cycle on them.. can anyone suggest what the best dosage for a beginner is.. i was thinkin sumthin like this..

- week 1 --> deca (100mg)
    - week 2 --> deca (200mg)
    - week 3 --> deca (200mg)
    - week 4 --> deca (300mg)
    - week 5 --> deca (400mg) & winnie (25mg)
    - week 6 --> deca (400mg) & winnie (25mg)
    - week 7 --> deca (200mg) & winnie (50mg)
    - week 8 --> deca (100mg) & winnie (50mg) & clomid (25mg)
    - week 9 --> clomid (25mg)
    - week 10 --> clomid (25mg)
    - week 11 --> clomid (25mg)

thanks for you help guyss..

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    #1 - Don't run deca or winny alone, or in conjunction without a Testosterone base. Look up Deca dick, and Gyno, they aren't nice.
    #2 - You would need more winny for it to have the desired effect.
    #3 - Research! Look up some of the threads that discuss how to formulate a first cycle.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    This is not a good cycle. If you do some research, you will see the benefits of a test based cycle. All cycles should use test as a base. I would recomend a long acting ester such as cyp or enanthate @ 500mg week for 10-12 weeks with proper pct 2 weeks after your last shot(nolva 20mg ed, clomid 300 day 1, 100 day 2-11, 50mg day 12-21) You should also have nolva on hand or use 10mg ed throughout the cycle to prevent and get rid of gyno symptoms.

i realised that i would need more winnie for it to have effect but on which week should i add it.. should i do deca , winnie and nolva from week 1 till week 8 and start clomid at 50 mg from week 8 till week 14..? for testosterone im not really sure which one to get or which week to stack it on.. thanks for ur help

I dont think that you are listening...you dont need winnie or deca . You should just stick to a test enanthate or cype cycle. JUST TEST just like i described above.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I had fairly good results from deca alone. Alot of guys will disagree but I like deca. I never had any bad effects from it. No deca dick or anything. This was MY personal experience and everybody is different. I'm more experienced now and always use test in cycles but deca alone did work for my first.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I had fairly good results from deca alone. Alot of guys will disagree but I like deca. I never had any bad effects from it. No deca dick or anything. This was MY personal experience and everybody is different. I'm more experienced now and always use test in cycles but deca alone did work for my first.
    Yeah, but you know that it is not a good idea. You might be one of the lucky ones, but usually the results and sides are not what you had. I dont think that it is a good idea to further encourage him that it might be ok. I know that we should share our experiences but still we should give good advice

so what do u guys think if i cycle test e, nolva and deca for 10 weeks then finish off with clomid (week 11-16) for my 1st cycle.. would that also be an option? dont flame aight.. thaks

first off, i would throw out the deca but some would say it is ok. Have your last shot of deca in week 9 and last shot of test e in week 10 and then start pct 2 weeks later.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    i would toss the deca and winny
    and just use enanthate with prop or dbol to kickstart

i guess you could also run the deca through week 10.

Man, i really think you should just stick to test enanthate .

okay, can you suggest how would the cycle be for test enanthate and wat pct should i stack it with and for how long.. thank you.. deeply appreciated

Thread Information