big sam is offline New Member

started stacking clen/t3

i started my cycle a couple of days ago and i am doing clen 2 weeks off and 2 weeks on. my question is during my 2 weeks off of clen can i take an eca stack even though i am taking t3 throughout the whole time????
    here is my cycle for the the t3:

2/3/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/4/4/4/3/3/3/3/2/2/1/1/.5/.5/.5/.5

its a 30 day cycle with 100 pills

the clen i am starting with 1 pill then up the dosage up by 1 pill a day untill the side effects get to tough to handle, then ramp down at the end of 30 days.
    Last edited by big sam; 03-16-2004 at 11:38 PM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Are we monitoring our Body Temp?

And if your taking clen and t3 together..great!...but if you stop taking t3 you need to stop the clen also, WHY...because clen is an antagonist of your thyroid, and we don't need anything antagonizing our thyroid during recovery, atleast until you get a normal resting temp (RT) reading!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    run the eca on the other 2 weeks.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Any results?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Are we monitoring our Body Temp?

And if your taking clen and t3 together..great!...but if you stop taking t3 you need to stop the clen also, WHY...because clen is an antagonist of your thyroid, and we don't need anything antagonizing our thyroid during recovery, atleast until you get a normal resting temp (RT) reading!
    what im doing is taking the t3 for 30 days straight. and the clen two weeks off two weeks on. so if im not stopping the t3 is it ok to take the eca while im off the clen??
    Last edited by big sam; 03-17-2004 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Any results?
    not yet, just started 2 days ago, ill keep you posted though

mapkos is offline Junior Member
    It should be okay. Mallet has given me some great advice which I will post here for you. He has helped me a lot with these same questions and anyone that needs to know something should start with reading his posts cause he definately knows his s**t. Here's what he told me:

From Mallet, I can't take any credit for his research-

You can run this formula for as long as your temp allows you too. If you want to run an ECA stack on the 5 days off you should purchase an OTC product called acti-cyclase (which contains forskolin) or it might go by the term cyclic amp (cAMP) some stores call it T5 I think?...one cap 3 times a day will help in regulating your thyroid function, which ECA can inhibit. your looking at $20.00 for a month supply. You should be able to pick this up at a reputable health store!

Good luck with this. I hope this helps you out.

Quote Originally Posted by big sam
    what im doing is taking the t3 for 30 days straight. and the clen two weeks off two weeks on. so if im not stopping the t3 is it ok to take the eca while im off the clen??

Yes!...I would also recommend the acti-cyclase post thyroid therapy!...you can certainly take throughout!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Yes!...I would also recommend the acti-cyclase post thyroid therapy!...you can certainly take throughout!
    hey mallet, what is acti-cyclase post thyroid therapy and where can i get it????

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    t3 will eat your muscle bro....if you aren't on a cycle, not a good idea

hey mallet, what is acti-cyclase post thyroid therapy and where can i get it????
    Your local health food store should carry a product similar...ask them for acti-cyclase first if they shrug their shoulders tell them you need something that contains forskolin, something that will effect your cycli AMP (cAMP) It might go under the name T5 in the US. It's about 12.00 US and you'll take 1 tab 3 times a day for a month.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Hey bro, interested in your results, considering something similar. Keep us posted...thanks.

gone through the first week, lost almost TEN pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    gone through the first week, lost almost TEN pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now have you lost just 10lbs of total body weight??

Also, have you lost any bf%?? I am more interested in losing some body fat, not just body weight.

Ammar,
    Unfortunately, i have never taken my bf% but from what i see in the mirror i look better and that is what i was looking for.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Now have you lost just 10lbs of total body weight??

Also, have you lost any bf%?? I am more interested in losing some body fat, not just body weight.
    Bro, good question. Wondering the same thing, don't wanna lose the muscle.

hey mallet,
    i saw in one of your post that you told someone to go all the way up to 200mcg's, that will be like 8 pills!!!! is that right??

hey mallet,
    i saw in one of your post that you told someone to go all the way up to 200mcg's, that will be like 8 pills!!!! is that right??
    Depending on your body wieght!...you can go as high as 1mcg per lb of bodywieght! Alot of people will say that at those doses you become catabolic...truth is you can become catabolic at any dose, that's why we monitor our BMR...so you can dose your self accordingly!

1 Point I will make in regards to body temp...Most people who have pm'ed me in the last few weeks, that are already taking t3, have a lower temp than the average person or persons not taking t3, as well as ECA stacks. But most of these people have already been cycling for 2 weeks or more...So obviously something is wrong, and to say that t3 is stimulating your metabolism, with a BT that low is inaccurate. Everybody that I convinced to stop taking T3 or there ECA stack, and helped first to regulate there temp, and have now started there t3 or ECA again are making progress and keeping a consistent BT in the optimal range.

every morning when i wake up my temprature is between 98.1-98.3, i dont know what it was before i started though, is this normal??

every morning when i wake up my temprature is between 98.1-98.3, i dont know what it was before i started though, is this normal??
    That's a great temp!...keep monitoring it for any sudden drops....5 deg change from 1 day to the next would indicate that your body has not fully recovered from the previous days stress, so you are still catabolic...there is no sense in training when you are still catabolic...we need to be in an anabolic state for growth! If your temp drops a full deg or more, that is a hard sign to stop taking t3...

Thread Information