JoeyJuice is offline Banned

30 week cycle????

heres some info about me im 20 gonna be 21, Ive been working out for 5 years, Ive done 2 cycles before deca (200mg) and sust(250mg) for 10 weeks, twice. I gained 20-25 lbs off each. I weigh 252, im 6' 19"(arms pumped) 18 1/2" non pumped. 52-54" chest. 34 inch waist. 14.5% bodyfat.

Im currently on EQ and propionate .
    Ive done 10 weeks so far (600 mg eq), (300-500 propante)
    now im doing eq 600mg for another 10 weeks
    my question is if i add in sust at week 20 for another 10 weeks would this be dangerous??? is it gonna help? are my recieptor cells to saturated? i would like to do 1000mg a week for 10 weeks, i wanna get alittle leaner but i also want SIZE!!!. any suggestions of what i should add in? i have clomids afterwards should i use hcg too???

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    you do not need to be running a 30 week cycle yet bro.......

by the time(if you do) you get up to doing 30week cycles you shouldnt have to ask "how" to run it. Im not flaming you im just giving you some advise. This sounds like a spur of the moment thing. PLEASE dont screw yourself up bro. Take the advise given to you.

I really wanna look good this summer, either way im doin eq for 20 weeks, however its week 10 and my veins are barely out, high body fat maybe? what can get me vascular without sarcrificing size?
    thanks for the advice bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    How about running some prop and fina along side the EQ.You'll be able to stop around week 20 or so.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro you are gonna seriously mess your self up....TELL ME WHY YOU WOULD RUN EQ FOR 20 WEEKS??????????

isnt eq one of those drugs where longer is better? its takes like 10 weeks to really start to see it, so most people run it 14 weeks, im like screw it whats another 6 weeks. what are the bad effects of running eq for 20 weeks
    again bro i thank you for your help

Thread Information