dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member

injection question/please help!!

ok, i got 2 vial of test enthanate (200 mg), and 1 vial of deca 300. my cycle would of looked like this

1-11 test enthanate 400 mg
    1-10 deca 300 mg
    plus your usual nolva+clomid

I was planning to take 1cc of deca and 1cc of test......But since I only have test in 200 mg, does that mean Im going to have to inject 2cc of test and 1cc of deca........for a total of 3cc per week. Thats alot of cc to inject into my gluts at one time. Is there any other way to do this?? thanks for the help.

Last edited by dc5_ynot_sti; 03-17-2004 at 02:10 AM.

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dc5_ynot_sti
    ok, i got 2 vial of test enthanate (200 mg), and 1 vial of deca 300. my cycle would of looked like this

1-11 test enthanate 400 mg
    1-10 deca 300 mg
    plus your usual nolva+clomid

I was planning to take 1cc of deca and 1cc of test......But since I only have test in 200 mg, does that mean Im going to have to inject 2cc of test and 1cc of deca........for a total of 3cc per week. Thats alot of cc to inject into my gluts at one time. Is there any other way to do this?? thanks for the help.

First of all, I would up the test to at least 500mg and the deca to 400mg. You do not have to inject all at one time. You could do 1cc of the test and 1cc of the deca on monday. Then 1cc test on thursday.

Thread Information