Jarg is offline New Member

Second cycle (BULK)

So, I'm about done with my first cycle (test. enan 400mg/wk, test. prop 100mg/wk, about 9 wks). Gained about 10lb lean mass, which is ok, but not that great. I'm looking to setup for my second cycle, a pure mass/bulk cycle. I'm about 6'2 165 so and lean so I can even afford to put on some fat.

I'm thinking something along the lines of deca 300mg/wk + test enan. 500mg/wk for about 10 wks. Heard good things about test/deca cycle so just trying to get a few more opinions or suggestions. Also will have arimidex , nolvadex , clomid for PCT. All comments and suggestions welcome. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jarg; 03-17-2004 at 02:31 AM.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    bro i hope you didn't do just one shot of prop a week needs to be ED or EOD minimum. If your where doing enan i wouldn't bother with prop unless you do it for the first 2 weeks as a front loader.

As for you next cycle i would do something like this:

1-12 Enan 500mg PW
    1-12 Equipose 400mg PW
    1-5 Dbol if you want a kick start??

PCT

Nolva on hand
    Anas .25ml or .25mg a day
    HCG 2 weeks after the last shot of enan if you want to use HCG? Use for no more than 10 days 500iu a day. i use it every weekend throughout my cycle 500iu on sat and sunday, upto you how you want to do it.
    Clomid 2 weeks after last shot of enan 300mg day 1, 200 day 2, 100 day 3-10, then 50mg 10-17 and 50mg EOD 17-24.

Good Luck

AS

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    bro i hope you didn't do just one shot of prop a week needs to be ED or EOD minimum. If your where doing enan i wouldn't bother with prop unless you do it for the first 2 weeks as a front loader.

As for you next cycle i would do something like this:

1-12 Enan 500mg PW
    1-12 Equipose 400mg PW
    1-5 Dbol if you want a kick start??

PCT

Nolva on hand
    Anas .25ml or .25mg a day
    HCG 2 weeks after the last shot of enan if you want to use HCG? Use for no more than 10 days 500iu a day. i use it every weekend throughout my cycle 500iu on sat and sunday, upto you how you want to do it.
    Clomid 2 weeks after last shot of enan 300mg day 1, 200 day 2, 100 day 3-10, then 50mg 10-17 and 50mg EOD 17-24.

Good Luck

AS
    Thanks. The stuff I had was testoprim-d and came in 250mg/ml amps of 200mg enan. 50mg prop. I was injecting every 3-4 days. Are there any harmful effects of injecting prop with that rate, or was I just not taking full advantage of the prop? So you recommend EQ over Deca for mass? Interseting, thanks.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    arrh testo-prim yeah you wasn't taking full advantage of the prop, you need a shot of testo-prim EOD.

i prefer EQ over deca , some may disagree. i notice i hold less water with eq and look harder. deca bloats me up, but does make you strong, depends on what your after.

peace

AS

simplyjakked is offline Member
    you were wasting the prop taking it with enanthate other than the first 3 weeks as a jumpstart! if you gained 10lbs of lean mass that means you probably gained atleast 20 lbs in all. and if it was 10lbs lean mass in 9 wks that is **** good!

How long should I wait before I start my next cycle?

also was thinking, should i add in some dbol with that?

Well im about ready to order some test. enan. and deca (brovel). Heard that brovel is underdosed so I was thinking 600mg/wk test and 400mg/wk deca. Anyone have any comments on that? Thanks

Thread Information