Thread: stack help??

shadyconcepts is offline New Member

Question stack help??

I know people probally hate answering these and i hope i did this right but i am about to start a cycle of deca -300, test-400, and test prop.
    I previously intended to strat with the T4 and deca and go on a 7 week cycle, and then after the two bottles are finished i was going to take the prop for another 7 weeks, then after 3 weeks start clomid till it is done. Am i doing the right thing or should i change anythign up? My last cycle was about 7 months ago and it was deca4, 20 amps of sesi in a 12 week period. i decided to go with a little more test b/c it seems to work better for me.
    If anyone has a better plan or a something helpful please help me b/c my hook up and the person i asked these questions too is in jail and i have no where else to turn.
    Thanks,
    contact me at [email protected] Shadyconcepts

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    gezza you need to let us know your stats and cycle experience. then we can work something out for you.

AS

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, you planned it pretty well!

by taking the prop after you are finished with your longer chained esters present in the T400 you can reduce the time between your last inject and the beginning of PCT...a crucial factor in keeping as much of your gains and strength as possible.

you will be able to start clomid 3 days after the last prop injection, not 3 weeks, which i mentioned above.

run the clomid at 300mg day 1, 150mg day 2-11 and 50mg day 12-21 and you should be set.

good luck.

shadyconcepts is offline New Member
    Thank you

I had another idea i was kicking around of:
    week 1-7 I wil do the same thing T4 and D4 but on the first and forth day of that cycle go with a shot of prop to get my testosterone high and make the T4 kick in fast that way the cycle in esist is longer. then finish the prop after the 7 week. Also i got Prop100. Is that a normal cycle?

Thread Information