bake is offline Junior Member

Wicked Indigestion

Have any of you guys developed indigestion while on cycle? I have never had any trouble at all with it but for the past few days I am contantly burping up this awful tasting backwash. I have seen where some have had trouble when they are taking in a lot of protein shakes and I have been hitting those hard for the past month or so. Any ideas? Pepcid Complete seems to have helped take a lot of the edge off of the indigestion but I have also cut back on the shakes so I'm not sure what is helping the most. All I know is I am a helluva lot more comfortable.

Bake

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never gotten it personally, but then again my body has been used to my typical weekly diet for years now.

the only times i might ever get it is during a cheat meal when i eat too much.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I get it from time to time, usually when I eat something I knew I shouldn't have eaten in the first place! If you stick with a clean diet, you won't get the indigestion anymore, trust me.

-moto

bake is offline Junior Member
    Who knows? I have always had a stomach like a cast iron pot now I feel like these old people who base what they are going to eat on what the chances of getting heartburn are.

Bake

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have heatburn even off cycle, my previcid script is a godsend.

Thread Information