Thread: china hgh

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Talking china hgh

Dear Brothers and Animals,

I'll keep this short. Please pm me on hgh, who is fake (192 amino) and who is the real deal (191 amino). I believe I have all of the different sources but will use any valuable info for my final decision. Thank You in Advance

I am a bodybuilder not a dealer so don't ask!!!

"This is your world and this is your game. You get to make the rules."

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone

Yes but there is a china hgh company proclaiming to be 191. However lab results came back 192. That is why some of the people I have read about are getting red spots at site injection.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Dear Brothers and Animals,

I'll keep this short. Please pm me on hgh, who is fake (192 amino) and who is the real deal (191 amino). I believe I have all of the different sources but will use any valuable info for my final decision. Thank You in Advance

I am a bodybuilder not a dealer so don't ask!!!

"This is your world and this is your game. You get to make the rules."
    The 192 aa version isn't "fake". It's the same thing as the 191aa version with one additional amino acid. The odds of someone having an immune response that has any practical value to something that similar is very rare. I have heard of people developing anti-m-HGH antibodies, but usually have no impact on its function.
    Last edited by einstein1905; 03-17-2004 at 03:12 PM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    would that be RHGH??i believe that is what is coming out of china.i read about it about a month ago..looked shady at best

Just for the record, the 191aa version is just the most prevalent form in human serum. There are many more longer and shorter versions. I believe the 191aa version makes up only about 40% of the total GH variants.

Ok Dogz,

This is coming from a Pro BB. The 192 amino is not good (stay away) it is like a piece of dead skin it has no purpose. The extra amino can cause our system to attack the unknown substance therfore killing the whole effect of hgh. This is exactly what I have been reading about also. People taking it are getting little to no gains with a lot of sides. However a lot of people in here will not cycle with slin " which is a must to get huge" ps. I'm not advocating anyone to rush out and get slin. It is very dangerous and is for the seasoned bodybuilder that does not give a F.... if he shoud fall intop a coma or not.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    The china Jintropin is 191...that's the one you want!

I have narrowed it down to the Jintropin. However, the dude is telling me that it will stay good in transit without packing on ice??? How hot??? Gets darn hot here in LA.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I have narrowed it down to the Jintropin. However, the dude is telling me that it will stay good in transit without packing on ice??? How hot??? Gets darn hot here in LA.
    As long as it's out of direct sunlight and it doesn't get above 30 deg celcius you'll be fine, but after reconstituting you need to refridgerate!

Cool!! Thanks Mallet. By the way love the aviater. I grew up admiring Arnold and is still my inspiration today.

This is another myth that should be dispelled. GH of 191 amino acids is GH. It doesn't matter whose label is on the vial. They all come lyophilized (freeze-dried). Nothing short of extreme heat is going to cause them a problem, as long as they are moisture-free. Once they are reconstituted, it's a whole different story.

No offense, but how is it that a pro BBer, by virtue of his profession, becomes an authority on protein structure and the immune system?
    We saw a cycle of a "pro BBer" posted on this site earlier.....I'm not convinced they're the ones you should run to for advice on everything remotely related to thier profession. Many know what's going on, I'm not suggesting that some don't, but these are guys with great genetics, which allow them to respond remarkably well to AAS. In addition to that, they bust their asses in the gym...this doesn't make them all "experts".
    I know what you're saying though. Even the slight potential for a reaction to the 192 aa version isn't worth it, when the 191aa version is readily available.
    Ok Dogz,

This is coming from a Pro BB. The 192 amino is not good (stay away) it is like a piece of dead skin it has no purpose. The extra amino can cause our system to attack the unknown substance therfore killing the whole effect of hgh. This is exactly what I have been reading about also. People taking it are getting little to no gains with a lot of sides. However a lot of people in here will not cycle with slin " which is a must to get huge" ps. I'm not advocating anyone to rush out and get slin. It is very dangerous and is for the seasoned bodybuilder that does not give a F.... if he shoud fall intop a coma or not.

OK Einstein Dog,

I am one of those genetic freaks, that stays in the gym, and I will never listen to hearsay. I'm one of those who can take a limited amount and get great results. Therefore, I appreciate your input and your since of knowledge. I will post a picture after a few months of hgh and slin and aas. My goal is 260 5% bodyfat. This is the weight I will be when I win Mr Louisiana. After that the sky is the limit for me. Thanks Einstein

pioneer is offline Banned
    Hey big dog,

You dont impress me the slightest.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    y did u dig up this thread just to say that? did u happen to look at how old it was before u posted?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    LD, tooooo funny. lol. Dig it up... lol

yautja is offline Junior Member
    lol talk about an anchient thread !

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer
    Hey big dog,

You dont impress me the slightest.
    The funniest part is the fact that the dude is BANNED!!!

Thread Information