Thread: Don't need this

ladder1 is offline New Member

Don't need this

Ok this is my seconed week of my first cycle the first week had lot of pain with the enjection and got the flu like symptoms pretty bad .this week not as sick but my quads from the injection is killing me this is not worth it i can't walk might miss work tonight im doing test 400 with omnadren . i got to get off the test it is killing me is it ok just to finish the omnadren 250 up by its self...two amps a week and will i feel the pain with the omnadren by its self then i will be finished FOREVER the side effects are more than i want to deal with .no matter what the results will be also do i still neeed to finish with clomid
    thankssssssssss
    Last edited by ladder1; 03-17-2004 at 11:45 AM. Reason: room can't read

palequail is offline Banned
    test 400 hurts the most..and i can't read your thread..please retype that...

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    your basically stabbing yourself with a sharp object. If the 400 has prop in it (i think it does) that might hurt some too... look around for injection posts on the site. There's one really good one on how to avoid as much pain as possible.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    T400 propably hurts the most out of any Test you can inject. The flu will go away. You need to find some Test cyp or Test Enan at 200mg/ml or 250mg/ml. It will be pain free. I love injections, but there is no way i'd inject t400. unless your sticking yourself with a 18g needle, the pain is from the high BA in the test.

here's the post I was talking about. You might want to do as BLT suggested. I've done some Enanthate w/o pain. Prop on the other hand------ouch.....
    authortbyjason
    Injection Information

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    T400 is known to be a killer man.... if the pain is that bad then get yourself some sterile oil so you can cut it... this may help you out a litttle.. also you said the quad was killing you... i hear that is often the cause for quads the first few times... as bad as it is now it should subside eventually.... also what size needle are you using man??? try to get something smaller... you'll have to go slower but the pain should be less.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    T400 is known to be a killer man.... if the pain is that bad then get yourself some sterile oil so you can cut it... this may help you out a litttle.. also you said the quad was killing you... i hear that is often the cause for quads the first few times... as bad as it is now it should subside eventually.... also what size needle are you using man??? try to get something smaller... you'll have to go slower but the pain should be less.
    i'm using a 22 guage how about using the omnadrin by its self ???

Quote Originally Posted by ladder1
    i'm using a 22 guage how about using the omnadrin by its self ???
    thats could be part of the problem bro... many people when hitting the quads use a 25G (1in) pin and a 23G(1.5in) for the glutes.... try using those and the pain should be halped out somewhat too... like i said thoguh you have to obvisouly go slower due to the smaller size...
    i suppose you could run the omnadren on its own... how come your running both those test right now???
    ps you could still feel pain from it alone... thats just the way sust works..(for some)

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    thats could be part of the problem bro... many people when hitting the quads use a 25G (1in) pin and a 23G(1.5in) for the glutes.... try using those and the pain should be halped out somewhat too... like i said thoguh you have to obvisouly go slower due to the smaller size...
    i suppose you could run the omnadren on its own... how come your running both those test right now???
    ps you could still feel pain from it alone... thats just the way sust works..(for some)
    I know i need to cut the test............. bad Idea??????that why i'm using both 400 what do you think thanks bro for the help

Quote Originally Posted by ladder1
    I know i need to cut the test............. bad Idea??????that why i'm using both 400 what do you think thanks bro for the help
    not real clear on what yor saying here... are you using the omna to cut the 400??? when i said cut it i was meaning with some sterile oil.. since it has no alcohol in it it will make the concentration of the BA less hopefully making it more tolerable...
    i wouldn;t use the ona to cut the t400 since it also contains BA which will make the concentration of BA high still...

Change the test....don't cut it out of the cycle....that would def suck.

Quote Originally Posted by zillano9
    Change the test....don't cut it out of the cycle....that would def suck.
    to what test 200??? I'm not sure this is all worth it I'm dying here and I have a high tolarance to Pain but this in crazy

Nico is offline Associate Member
    bro get yourself some steril oil and cut it.

Thread Information