xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member

accutane needed but can't get it???

anyone one else trying to get it but unable? I have been to two diffrent Derms and noone will prescribe it. Currently using minnocycline some weird vitamin and many creams and acne is sort of in check but not that great and I am currently not on a cycle. Even since my last cycle I seem to always have acne on my arms and back and real oily skin. I'm ready to go for my next cycle but I am trying to control the acne I have first. Anyone have some new ideas? ?

STUPES is offline Junior Member
    Yo dud i got accutain from my dermatoligist but see I had acne before juice so it was a problem fo a while I got minicin **** first it sucked but wow accutane is strong your acne can be gone in like a month but its ****in exspensive i paid $230 candian for a 4 weeks 40 mgs twice a day just pray ya gots insurance peace

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    accutane is really bad for you from what i hear, my doc didn't prescribe it to me or my bro until we tried everything before it. if you don't need it i wouldn't recommend it, but maybe you need it. keep trying.

is this a typo you were doing 40 mg twice daily?

Quote Originally Posted by STUPES
    Yo dud i got accutain from my dermatoligist but see I had acne before juice so it was a problem fo a while I got minicin **** first it sucked but wow accutane is strong your acne can be gone in like a month but its ****in exspensive i paid $230 candian for a 4 weeks 40 mgs twice a day just pray ya gots insurance peace

Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    accutane is really bad for you from what i hear, my doc didn't prescribe it to me or my bro until we tried everything before it. if you don't need it i wouldn't recommend it, but maybe you need it. keep trying.

ya man this stuff is really strong Ive been on it for a week and a half thats right 40 mg twice a day. But the bad thing is that thers a lot of side effect because it slowly stops production of your oil glans. Like every time I blow my nose theres blood dried up eyes very dry skin. My dermatoligist said that will only last for a while . LOL the funny thing is I dint tell him I'm on juice and he took a blood test caus eya have too while your on accutane. For every 3 weeks, to check how your liver is.

Gatorbait11 is offline New Member
    You should really be careful if you are trying to get accutane without a doctor's supervision. Normally blood tests are required every month to test your body's reaction to it (i.e. liver, HDL/LDL counts, and one more thing). If you decide to take it make sure you completely stop drinking alcohol and taking and any liver toxic oral steroids while you're on it. Trust me, I've been there.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    i actually have something i think works really well for acne. it's a lotion that you put on your face whenever if feels oily. you know that feeling? i usually use it like 5 times a day or more, i have no zits, no oil on my face, and i'm on no anti biotics. it's called clinac-bpo. i guess there was an oil spill in some lake or something and they used a substance similar to this to clean it up. some dermatologist thought he could formulate it to be used on the face or anywhere else and he did. it's great stuff, takes all the oil away. there's also some wipes that are really good. clindamiacin pledgets. i use them all over my body. you need nothing else in my opinion of you use these religiously.

I use the clinac for my face it is good but I have oily skin all over and I think the accutane is the way to go for me. I have dark sheets on my bed and you can see where I sleep it is darker from the oils on my back.

Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    i actually have something i think works really well for acne. it's a lotion that you put on your face whenever if feels oily. you know that feeling? i usually use it like 5 times a day or more, i have no zits, no oil on my face, and i'm on no anti biotics. it's called clinac-bpo. i guess there was an oil spill in some lake or something and they used a substance similar to this to clean it up. some dermatologist thought he could formulate it to be used on the face or anywhere else and he did. it's great stuff, takes all the oil away. there's also some wipes that are really good. clindamiacin pledgets. i use them all over my body. you need nothing else in my opinion of you use these religiously.

I won't be drinking nor will I be using liver toxic as. I planned on 40 mg a day that wouldn't be to harsh I don't think. But first i have to get the **** stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbait11
    You should really be careful if you are trying to get accutane without a doctor's supervision. Normally blood tests are required every month to test your body's reaction to it (i.e. liver, HDL/LDL counts, and one more thing). If you decide to take it make sure you completely stop drinking alcohol and taking and any liver toxic oral steroids while you're on it. Trust me, I've been there.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    a cheaper way to combat acne is use PANTOTHENIC ACID is a great vitamin b complex you need to take 2-3g a day but it works. my only critisim with it is it make you lips really dry.

peace

AS

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    ne one going to use acutane should know there is a possibility for extreme dry skin!!!!!!!! i had i friend in highschool who used acutane for really bad acne on his face and his lips had flakes of skin the size of qauters. but the stuff did work wonders for him in the end

I used it and wasn't that impressed. if I can't get a hold of accutane maybe I will try it again at a higher dose than previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    a cheaper way to combat acne is use PANTOTHENIC ACID is a great vitamin b complex you need to take 2-3g a day but it works. my only critisim with it is it make you lips really dry.

peace

AS

Accutane works man, but its a bitch my skin is really dry sometimes when I blow my nose theres blood in it. You can ask your source where ya get your juice from you can get it on the black market but it'll cost ya. My insurance covers it My derma say sI prob have to take it for 4-6 months and I should be fine no more acne. But I've been on it for two weeks and it works really weel but **** ****in dry skin its a pain in the ass.

Hope this helps if ya got more questions reply back

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STUPES
    Accutane works man, but its a bitch my skin is really dry sometimes when I blow my nose theres blood in it. You can ask your source where ya get your juice from you can get it on the black market but it'll cost ya. My insurance covers it My derma say sI prob have to take it for 4-6 months and I should be fine no more acne. But I've been on it for two weeks and it works really weel but **** ****in dry skin its a pain in the ass.

Hope this helps if ya got more questions reply back

Yah it works but as soon as you do a cycle the acne comes right back.

So if you're planning on running a cycle in the future go with th B5.

http://gmuntz.tripod.com/b5.html

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Even before i started juicin i had a severe case of acne..... could not get rid of it. I had dermatologist prescribed cremes.... those didn't work. Im using "Pro-active" now and that seemed to work at 1st..... but now it's like the pimples evolved and the shat doesn't seem to work anymore. Im going to call the dermatologist and ask for accutane - they didn't wanna give it to me my sophomore year (thats when a few ppl killed themselves while on it) but when i go back im going to tell them i've tried EVERYTHING.

The other problem i have is swallowing pills..... which poses a problem i guess..... anyone know how big accutane pills are? I wish i could iject this stuff Call me crazy but i'd rather inject than swallow a pill any day.

Also - would it be ok to stay ont he accutane while i do a test/tren cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

NO! Accutane is EXTREMELY liver toxic.

Unless you'd be interested in a liver transplant.

Call me crazy but i'd rather inject than swallow a pill any day.

BTW you can get B5 in powder form (cheap) and just mix it with your protein drink.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    BTW you can get B5 in powder form (cheap) and just mix it with your protein drink.

How much powder is a day - i usually have 3 protein shakes a day...... maybe 2 tables spoons er shake - or 1 table spoon per shake.... or maybe een 1 table spoon a day? and where can i get this powder form?

oh and is it ok to be taking this B5 while on test/tren ? Can i take more B5 while cycling to counter act breaking out from the test?

Check PM's.

skii96 is offline Member
    Im using Doxycicline and B-5 and its helping a tons. Also their is a spray-on that helps with 5% Saiyalic Acid and retin-A (spelling?) at www.mdformulations.com, good ****!

mman is offline Junior Member
    Call as many derm's as you can and ask the receptionist if they prescribe accutane and how often. You should be able to get a pretty good idea of who will be easiest to get it from. Then when you go in for an appointment tell the Dr. you have already been on 3 different antibiotics (minocycline, dynacin, ampicillin) and have tried several topicals (differin, retin-a, azelex) and none of these have worked. If that doesn't work you are out of luck, and like others have suggested I wouldn't do it w/out Dr. supervision.

Even before i started juicin i had a severe case of acne..... could not get rid of it. I had dermatologist prescribed cremes.... those didn't work. Im using "Pro-active" now and that seemed to work at 1st..... but now it's like the pimples evolved and the shat doesn't seem to work anymore. Im going to call the dermatologist and ask for accutane - they didn't wanna give it to me my sophomore year (thats when a few ppl killed themselves while on it) but when i go back im going to tell them i've tried EVERYTHING.

The other problem i have is swallowing pills..... which poses a problem i guess..... anyone know how big accutane pills are? I wish i could iject this stuff Call me crazy but i'd rather inject than swallow a pill any day.

The accutane pills are prettysmall like a asprin there yesllow and have a gel coating on them very east to swallow.

omen78 is offline Member
    Say you were running dbol for 4 weeks during your cylce. How long should you wait to use the accutane ? And you should be ok with just Test e right ?

Thread Information