m16a2 is offline Senior Member

test/eq/var/t3 cycle

test wk 1-12 500mg
    eq wk 1-12 400mg
    var wk 6-12 40mg/day
    t3 wk 6-12 using the 5/40/55 rule

Any thoughts?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What type of test are you running? If it's cyp then your timming is fine.......... The var I would run up to PCT and for 8 weeks.

1 - 12 Test 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    8 - 15 Var 40mg ED
    1 - 15 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

PCT start 1 day after your last Var dose
    Day 1 300mg Clomid/ 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid/ 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What type of test are you running? If it's cyp then your timming is fine.......... The var I would run up to PCT and for 8 weeks.

1 - 12 Test 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    8 - 15 Var 40mg ED
    1 - 15 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

PCT start 1 day after your last Var dose
    Day 1 300mg Clomid/ 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid/ 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Do you really think nolva will be necessary. I have done 3 cycles so far including test/deca with 600mg/wk and I havn't have major bloating issues or gyno of any kind. I am sure I can get nolva if I need it within a couple of days so why use it throughout? Also ldex is probably better if your pre-competition or worried about bloat, I'm really not to concerned since there isn't any deca or dbol in this cycle. What is PCT? I am not sure what that stands for. Also, Do you think its necessary to run the var after the test/eq have ended. You didn't indicate when the clomid would come in either. I wouldn't feel too great if I waited 3 weeks after the test stopped to start clomid. What do you think about turning from cyp to prop the last couple of weeks if the eq half-life is the problem?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    the nolv works well with l-dex, not only for prevention of estrogen binding, but to keep your lipid levels in check....l-dex alone will throw them all out of wack...lipids are cholesterol, fatty acids, and triglycerides....good cholesterol is very important and lipids play a role in fat storage, cardio vascular health, and even metabolism....
    why not run the var right up to pct? why have 3 weeks of dead air?
    you never said what kind of test you are running bro, mud is thinking it is cyp and the cyp ester needs 3 weeks to clear before you start pct.....so week 15

Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    Do you really think nolva will be necessary. I have done 3 cycles so far including test/deca with 600mg/wk and I havn't have major bloating issues or gyno of any kind. I am sure I can get nolva if I need it within a couple of days so why use it throughout? Also ldex is probably better if your pre-competition or worried about bloat, I'm really not to concerned since there isn't any deca or dbol in this cycle. What is PCT? I am not sure what that stands for. Also, Do you think its necessary to run the var after the test/eq have ended. You didn't indicate when the clomid would come in either. I wouldn't feel too great if I waited 3 weeks after the test stopped to start clomid. What do you think about turning from cyp to prop the last couple of weeks if the eq half-life is the problem?
    asymmetrical1 gave you the answer on why you should run nolva.

I laid the cycle out for you even when to start Post Cyle Therapy. I also gave you the correct timming on when to start it.

asymmetrical1 gave you the answer on why you should run nolva.

I laid the cycle out for you even when to start Post Cyle Therapy. I also gave you the correct timming on when to start it.

I didn't pick up on the acronym of PCT. So tell me more about the nolva/ldex combo. That sounds really interesting to me. I have never heard about that before so I'm definitely interested. So what you were saying is to keep the var in use until I'm ready to start PCT. Good idea, I forgot cyp is 3 weeks to clear since I'm used to short esters.

How important is the nolva/ldex? How much of a differerence will it make?

pct=post cycle therapy .....used to get your natural test levels up fast so when the synthetic test is out of your system your gains, or most of them, will remain....
    already explained why l-dex and nolv are the best option used together, see above

asymmetrical1, I know what post cycle therapy is for, this is NOT my first cycle nor do I have any problem understanding what you stated above. What I am wanting to know is since I have never used l-dex/nolv combo before, nor have I heard it is essential to any cycle, how much difference will it make to an eq/test/var cycle? I'm trying to decide if it is worth the extra money, I don't think that's unreasonable.

At minimum I would run Nolva durring all cycles......... L-dex or aimeridex (sp) keeps test from converting to estrogen.... and then the nolva will keep the estrogen that l-dex didn't stop from binding to receptor sites.

It's up to you on what you do....... I never had any signs of gyno either but I always run both an AI (L-dex) and SERM (Nolva) in all cycles and will continue to do so.

Exclamation

At minimum I would run Nolva durring all cycles......... L-dex or aimeridex (sp) keeps test from converting to estrogen.... and then the nolva will keep the estrogen that l-dex didn't stop from binding to receptor sites.

It's up to you on what you do....... I never had any signs of gyno either but I always run both an AI (L-dex) and SERM (Nolva) in all cycles and will continue to do so.

I feel ya on that and I totally agree. I guess I didn't bother much with it before because I ran fina/winny last time so I didn't need to worry about the conversion. I hit up nogales today and picked up some nolva and more clomid, I like to run it 4-5 weeks for PCT. I looked for liquidex and found nothing, so I looked for arimidex and none of the shops had any. I even had a buddy look for any other name brands I could ahve been looking for and found nothing still.

PM me if it is anything sensitive plz. But I couldn't find any ldex or arimidex anywhere.

nm, I got it taken care of.

So currently I have l-dex (30mg), nolva (100@10mg), clomid (60) for the cycle and PCT. I just gotta workout how to run it since I will be low on the nolva using the proposed idea.

asymmetrical1, I know what post cycle therapy is for, this is NOT my first cycle nor do I have any problem understanding what you stated above. What I am wanting to know is since I have never used l-dex/nolv combo before, nor have I heard it is essential to any cycle, how much difference will it make to an eq/test/var cycle? I'm trying to decide if it is worth the extra money, I don't think that's unreasonable.
    it's definitely worth the money, and worth it to run arimidex , clomid, and nolv during your pct....i never heard of this before, nor did i do it but mud and pheedno gave the reasons why.....cycles get expensive, i spend gross $$$, but just can't shortchange the ancill's

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    it's definitely worth the money, and worth it to run arimidex, clomid, and nolv during your pct....i never heard of this before, nor did i do it but mud and pheedno gave the reasons why.....cycles get expensive, i spend gross $$$, but just can't shortchange the ancill's

Word, I'm sold. I'll give it a shot and see how it all goes.

Word, I'm sold. I'll give it a shot and see how it all goes.
    good luck with the cycle, and let us know how it goes

Thread Information