Thread: Fina Twist

not2bigyet is offline Member

Question Fina Twist

I was wondering if anyone has ever done this conversion by themselves (ie using prop oil instead of regular oil to make fina mixture) and what were your results? pain? etc.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    what the hell is prop oil?? it's all made with the same type of oil,are you talking about esters??.....R-E-S-E-A-R-C-H

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    what the hell is prop oil?? it's all made with the same type of oil,are you talking about esters??.....R-E-S-E-A-R-C-H
    Yes Prop, I figured I try to explain the process a little more for those who never heard of it. I am indeed a newbie to this site, but have been taking juice for years. I am on a cutting cycle right now which consists of Prop and Tren , I was just trying to save myself a few extra wholes in my body

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I've heard it can be done, but never tried it myself... If you could do it, it would save a lot on the number of injections, but pain will probably be pretty high. You would have the BA in the prop, then you would have to use more BA to make the fina, thus giving you twice the amount of BA as in a normal injection. I might be wrong, but that is going to hurt like HELL!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be a little painful, but it can be done, and it can be made a little less painful with the proper solvent content. There is an article on Basskiller's website about this, and it explains the numbers in more detail than I want to go into here.

It's not as simple as adding 100mg/ml prop to you fina instead of straight oil and expecting to get 100mg prop and xxmg of tren /ml. If need be, I can show you the way it works out, and what you need to start with or what you will end up with, but it's all just simple math.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    It can be a little painful, but it can be done, and it can be made a little less painful with the proper solvent content. There is an article on Basskiller's website about this, and it explains the numbers in more detail than I want to go into here.

It's not as simple as adding 100mg/ml prop to you fina instead of straight oil and expecting to get 100mg prop and xxmg of tren /ml. If need be, I can show you the way it works out, and what you need to start with or what you will end up with, but it's all just simple math.

-moto
    Thanks to all! I think for now I'm going to suck it up and live as a pin cushion for a little while

Thread Information