Thread: Bicep problem

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member

Bicep problem

O.k. bros, Here's the problem, I injected some test suspension in it the other day 50mg/0.5ml. Yesterday it was really swelled like it was pumped to the max and really red, I could'nt straighten out my arm without it hurting like a pulled muscle from H*LL, so i come home from work iced it a little bit and then heated it with a heating pad later on last night. And this morning when i woke up most of the soreness & redness was gone but it was still swelled. got home from work today took of my shirt and my whole bicep is brusied,(Purple) and arond that it's red again and still swelled to the point that my arm feels pumped to the max. Can anybody explain what's going on here?

-JJ-

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you just had a painful injection, which tends to be a little worse in the niceps, at least for me. I have had those exact symptoms from bicep injections before. Suspension hurts more than oil based gear anyway. Don't worry, you'll be fine in a day or two.

-moto

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Get it all the time with susp.

Actually the injections are not that bad, It's just the next day it's pretty painful, I've had a little swelling and brusing before but not like this. Should i ice it, or heat it? The redness looks like it's traveling down into my forearm. Could it be a punctured vein bleeding?

-JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 03-17-2004 at 05:13 PM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I always heard once the bruise is there, there is no need for ice anymore, you then need heat to help the blood circulate.

Would'nt the ice be better for the swelling though?

-JJ-

Thread Information