Thread: Finaplex?

CoonII is offline New Member

Finaplex?

i apologize if this is a dumb question, but I just found a veterinary website that sells something called a Finaplex H Box that contains 100 doses of 200 mgs of trenbolone acetate. is this the fina/tren that everyone talks about? It also says that the doses are pellets. What do people do, get the pellets, grind them into powder, mix, then ingest/inject?

again, i apologie if this is a dumb question? flame away.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    go to the lab forum. They have step by step instructions on how to prepare it for injections.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonII
    i apologize if this is a dumb question, but I just found a veterinary website that sells something called a Finaplex H Box that contains 100 doses of 200 mgs of trenbolone acetate. is this the fina/tren that everyone talks about? It also says that the doses are pellets. What do people do, get the pellets, grind them into powder, mix, then ingest/inject?

again, i apologie if this is a dumb question? flame away.
    the lab would be your best source for info, but to answer your questions...yes that is the fina that everyone talks about. You have to get a conversion kit from a research company and follow the directions in the lab. You don't need the whole box, just 2 or 4 carts (you'll understand what a cart is once you read the lab section and look again at teh website seling the fina). The kit converts it to a injectable oil form but removes the fillers that go into making the pellets.

Thread Information