jmiro is offline Associate Member

Steroid pharmacy book thats being sold

Is this book a good book to own. worth the 32 bucks plus shipping? All I need is one good farmacy with good shipping:-P

Ice
    Ice is offline New Member
    It is not a very good idea because when pharmacies ship, the stuff will get seized(either because of bad packaging or because of the logo/type of pack used which attracts attention)...That is unless you convince them to make you a prescription

Ice

ptbyjason Guest
    do a search on this board and you will see what everyone thinks. Several people have bought it, but it is up to you. You can find the testamonials rather easily though.

testonon250 is offline Banned
    buddy, what kind of farmacy are you looking for i can give you a dozen of them free ! all good once pm me bro.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Bro, the book did wonders for me. Three months ago I could only bench 300, now I'm at 415. I was lost without it. Peace.

Needleman is offline Banned
    Why not try a search engine..

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by testonon250
    buddy, what kind of farmacy are you looking for i can give you a dozen of them free ! all good once pm me bro.
    well, your true scamming self finally revealed itself again. thanks for the memories, goodbye

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    So sad to see people banned. But I'm going to try anyways, if you need a source to a pharmacy, I can give you a list too, PM me... I have listing to RiteAid, SaveOn, Walmart's Pharmacy, Walgreen...

Do not PM me if you're dumb enough to not realize this was a joke!!!

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    One of the first things I bought was the International Pharmaceutical Directory. It was a big waste of money. I would be willing to sell mine for a dollar. This would be much more than it is worth! If you are looking for medication that is not found in the US or shopping for prices because you have no insurance this book will come in handy. But I am sure you are not one of those people since you are here. Save your money and educate yourself through time. It took me six months to find a source who I thought would not scam me. I may be getting f&*ked on the price I atlease know the products are real. Just stick around and you will be ok.

Thread Information