mb31 is offline New Member

What the F*** is going on?

I am in my fifth week of a cycle. on sat. I shot a 1/2cc of sust. and a lot of blood came out. On monday I shot a 1/2cc of sust and 1cc deca mix and even more blood came out than on sat. I soaked it up with a tissue and smelled it, it smelled like my gear. my ass did not hurt tues. or today. is it possible my gear is flowing out of the injection site?

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    are you aspirating?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Most likely sounds like you are not injecting correctly. Tell me what size and gauge needle you are using and how deep you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by mb31
    I am in my fifth week of a cycle. on sat. I shot a 1/2cc of sust. and a lot of blood came out. On monday I shot a 1/2cc of sust and 1cc deca mix and even more blood came out than on sat. I soaked it up with a tissue and smelled it, it smelled like my gear. my ass did not hurt tues. or today. is it possible my gear is flowing out of the injection site?

palequail is offline Banned
    you would notice if it is flowing out...The blood is probably due to hitting a vein on your way in....it happens...i've had blood flow out and drip on the floor...but just add pressure and it will go away

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    After sachurating the area with an alcohol swab or wipe. During administration inject atleast up to an inch into the glutes. It's hard to aspirate but worth it trust me. After you pull out place an alcohol pad quickly and directly over the injection site. Apply pressure for several minutes. The pressure will stop the bleeding.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 03-19-2004 at 10:30 AM.

Thread Information