cubcadet is offline New Member

equipose,deca, and primo whats the best two combos

hey whats up? new member and i'm interested in doing my first cycle. I have the option of these three (equipose,deca ,and primo) guaranteed. i lifted like a bastard all through highschool and then went to college stopped for about 4yrs. And in the last year and a half i've been bust'n balls again.i'm 5'9 and currently weigh 200lbs with roughly 12% to 15% body fat. i tend to put on muscle easy but am not really interested in becoming huge. i would like to remain somewhat athletic. ideally i would like to get my bodyfat down under ten and put on some good lean muscle that will stay with me under the right conditions.i've done alot of research and relize that primo and equipose would be my safest bet but don't know if the results would be worth my money. what can you guys suggest for me if all i want is to put on about 5-6lbs of rock hard muscle and get my bodyfat down even if it involves trying to get other gear but i know i can't get any winny depot. thanks for your suggestions.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I honestly say for your first cycle, all you need is TEST! If you run any of those other compounds, I hope you run TEST along with it.

Test is the base of all cycles

Sorken is offline Member
    First of all you don't got any test..
    Because it's your fist cycle.. you will have great gains with a test only cycle !
    Try a 10week cycle with, test ent, or, test cyp, at 500mg/w !
    Eq and Deca should not be run without test, very bad if you do that.. But you could add on of them in you second cycle.. not now.. try a test only.. you will have great gains with that.. if you have your training and diet right!

Good luck !

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubcadet
    hey whats up? new member and i'm interested in doing my first cycle. I have the option of these three (equipose,deca,and primo) guaranteed. i lifted like a bastard all through highschool and then went to college stopped for about 4yrs. And in the last year and a half i've been bust'n balls again.i'm 5'9 and currently weigh 200lbs with roughly 12% to 15% body fat. i tend to put on muscle easy but am not really interested in becoming huge. i would like to remain somewhat athletic. ideally i would like to get my bodyfat down under ten and put on some good lean muscle that will stay with me under the right conditions.i've done alot of research and relize that primo and equipose would be my safest bet but don't know if the results would be worth my money. what can you guys suggest for me if all i want is to put on about 5-6lbs of rock hard muscle and get my bodyfat down even if it involves trying to get other gear but i know i can't get any winny depot. thanks for your suggestions.
    dont just jump into a cycle bro...you need test as the base of all your cycles, if you dont mind frequent injenctions maybe some test prop, or just some test enanthate and cyp with l-dex...do a little more research for first cycles and youll see why you need test as a base...

Whatever you run Bro, you run it with Test....I don't have time right now to go into it, but I know everybody will tell you soon enough.
    All of those will do that...EQ & Primo are the ones that will give you that effect soonest...Contrary to popular belief, Deca will as well, but it won't be noticable due to the water retention, which in my opinion can be controled.
    Here's the deal though:
    First Cycle= Test Only...
    Guys, I gotta go, fill him in...
    TSW

cubcadet is offline New Member
    i should use test even if i don't want to add a ton of mass?

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    what can you guys suggest for me if all i want is to put on about 5-6lbs of rock hard muscle and get my bodyfat down even if it involves trying to get other gear but i know i can't get any winny depot. thanks for your suggestions.
    Considering your goals, i suggest Trenbolone (aka Fina), Equipose (You will have to deal with EXTREME hunger though), Anavar (pricey, but probably the best suited for your goals)....

I like those three the best, because they do not convert to estrogen(double check about equipose though), hence a cheaper cycle and less water bloat. They are all also very effective at putting on, what i call, "clean weight"(solid muscle). The only thing i have against primo, is the fact that its fake WAYYY to much and overpriced, if you ask me....
    Last edited by Hyperlite; 03-22-2004 at 11:19 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    i should use test even if i don't want to add a ton of mass?
    Absolutely, postively!!!! If you don't want mas, then I'd suggest Prop. ED injections, but it will def. cut down on the bloat. I never bloat from Test enan or cyp.

Thread Information