BigD is offline Associate Member

Question two birds with one stone

I'm starting my first cycle and just had an injections question.

For the first few weeks I will be taking 1cc/250mg of Saus and 1cc/200mg of Deca a week. I heard that if both substances are the same base (oil or water) then it is safe to load both substances in one shot.

So my question is, is it safe to load both Saus and Deca in one syringe equaling a 2cc shot? Is there any advantage to separating it into two separate shots or any advantages in combining them into one?

Thanks for the help
    PEACE!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    A 2cc shot combining 1cc of sust and 1cc of deca is fine. However, depending on your level of experience, years of training, age and goals you may want to consider taking this 2cc mixture 2 x per week instead of just once (total = 500mg sust, 400mg deca per week). What are your stats and goals and what does your full cycle look like?

I am eventually going to cycle up to 400mg of deca and 500mg of sause a week. Being that this is my first cycle I am playing it safe at first. I am 6' 220lbs, and I’m wanting a little extra definition and something to help me get over the plateau, nothing extreme. I will get to that with future cycles. Just wanted to save a few shots if possible.

You can get confirmation from Mike, Jason, IG or Cycleon but, believe it or not, this isn't an extreme cycle. There is no need to taper your dosages up. As a matter of fact you probably won't start to feel the effects of your juice until 2-3 weeks after your first shot. My first stack was deca /winny and I was very happy with the gains. My next cycle will be deca/sust x 10 weeks, but I'm starting with 4 weeks of d-bol @ 35mg/day. This is only my second ever cycle and I've done enough research to feel extremely confident in the logic behind these choices. My advice is to get some more input from one of the mods/pros. Hope this helps. Be safe.
    Pete

Mike Guest
    Pete gave you the correct response - he's on the ball here

(please stop calling it 'sauce' sauce is slang for any steroid - SUS is short for sustanon , I keep seeing this )

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    pete, when are you gonna start that. i think i'm gonna do the exact same stack. i'd like to keep track of your progress, w/o schedule and diet, if that's cool. i'm gonna start again in late december or early jan.

Well my questions wasn't really about cycles, i just wanted to know if there were any advantages to combining both steriods in one shot or keeping them seperate. But thanks anyways.

Dane,
    I plan on starting my cycle in late October. I'll stay in touch and let you kno whow things go.
    Pete

The advantage of combining both in one syrnge is convenience as well as having to do less injections. Also, you stated that you want more definition. If that's what you want a better combo would be deca /winny or deca/primo. Who told you sust and deca would do that for you? If anything you will gain some mass and retain some water. Do you have Nolvadex on hand in case any signs af aromatization appear? Do you have clomid for post cycle? Not flaming you bro...just want to make sure you have all the info needed to be safe. I imagine that's why you became a member here in the first place.
    Pete

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Deca and SUs

No problems mixting the two together in fact a good idea as it will take the edge of the sus, some guys find a shot a bit painful.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Combine them. It'll make it easier on you and may even alleviate some pain the next dew days. I agree that you should NOT taper up. If anything, start at a higher dose a la front-loading. Just keep at the same dose all the way through and you'll be set.
    Also, don't forget that after to draw out the liquid with one syringe, you should replace the needle as some dulling does occur. That way you'll use a fresh, sharper, and more sterile needle.

Thread Information