Superhuman is offline Banned

Losing Weight - Please Help!

alright guys, I finished my last cycle about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I was doing test cyp, EQ, and Dbol , as well as the anti-gyno. Well, by the end of the cycle I was bigger than I've ever been at about 220lbs. NOW, I'm down to 208lbs!!! I am noticably smaller (especially in my arms), yet my strength has increased since the end of my cycle. I keep trying to gain weight, but I can't. Since midway throught the cycle I've been eating about 8000 calories and 330g of protein a day. My goal is to be 250-260 by september. I'm going to start my next cycle in about 3-4 weeks, anyone have any good suggestions for me, particularly on mass-gaining?
    Last edited by Superhuman; 03-17-2004 at 08:49 PM.

someday is offline Member
    Did you do any form of PCT??? Could definatly be water weight. Also i'd reccomend waiting a little longer tell your next cycle, let your body recover.

do you think 12 lbs of water weight loss is possible? I drink over a gallon of water a day. Yeah, I can't tell u exactly what I did for PCT, but my buddy set me up well.

someday is offline Member
    Find out what your buddy set you up with. Keep eating and keep lifting. On my first cycle i gained about thirty pounds but lost ten pounds or so of it through pct cause of water weight and such.

alrigh, thanks a lot bro... does anybody know a really good mass-gaining stack?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    If you can't tell me what you did for PCt then you shouldn't be juicing @ all. How can you not know what you put into your body? Dumb Dumb Dumb. I ain't tryin to knock you down bro but being ignorant about your PCT tells me you're not mature enough to have done a cycle!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I just finished my cycle same as yours minus the d-bol. When i finished i was 283-285 now im 268 4 weeks later(Leaner and harder)....Mostly all water gone....Dont worry about it bro. I look better because im not carrying all that extra water. Plus my blood pressure was a little high while on. I had a physical today and my BP was 120/73. I know its depressing when you come off but you have to look at the bright sides also.

Bro do not be a Scale watcher...I hate them, i only weigh my self like once a month and before and after a cycle. Just do what you do and dont worry about the scale.

-PurePower

well, I took the little blue pills EOD about halfway through the cycle, but i'm not sure what the dosage was, sorry. Yeah, power I guess you're right because on cycle my BP was 150/80, and now it's back down to like 130/74. I was thinkin about doing Test Cyp and Anadrol for my next cycle... what else should I add to that?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Throw in some tren for a wonderful high for weeks and weeks =-)

alright, sounds like a plan! Thanks bro

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know anyone who eats 8000 calories a day. That must be hell on your stomach. Why that many calories and that little amount of protein? It doesn't sound like you did much of a PCT. It is most likely water weight loss but you can probably do a better job of researching your next cycle and PCT and hope to keep more gains.

alright, thanks. I don't know, it is actually really hard to eat as much as I do, but I figured the more I eat, the more weight I'll gain - but it isn't working. Maybe my thyroid gland is hyperactive?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    AFTER you do some more PCT research, go buy some ENDUROX. a 4/1 carb/protein ratio has been shown to be the most optimal for glucose and protein replacement following a workout. I drink the stuff everyday. I LOVE IT. If you want some i got a couple good websites to get it 45% off. Lemme know. You can drink 2-4 serving a day @ less than a 1$ a serving and get 13grams of protein and 52 grams of carbs per serving. I think @ 270calories a serving.

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    AFTER you do some more PCT research, go buy some ENDUROX. a 4/1 carb/protein ratio has been shown to be the most optimal for glucose and protein replacement following a workout. I drink the stuff everyday. I LOVE IT. If you want some i got a couple good websites to get it 45% off. Lemme know. You can drink 2-4 serving a day @ less than a 1$ a serving and get 13grams of protein and 52 grams of carbs per serving. I think @ 270calories a serving.
    Yeah, that'd be cool. Could you PM me the websites?

Thread Information