BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member

High ba in conversion

Well, I made my first batch of homegrown animal enhancers. I used too much BA and my ass already stings from the Enan and prop combo I just punctured with. The Enan was homemade, and I'm guessing I use about 10ml's instead of the recommended 3 from Harvey's 'recipe'. IS this gonna really mess me up to the point where I need to convert more w/o using BA and add to conversion. Obviously the potency of the sauce will not be the same but I'm looking for a little help here.....
    btw...thanks to the big bull for all his help....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Toxicology
    Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Severe irritant for eyes, skin and respiratory system.

Here is the Toxicity data for Benzyl Alcohol I copied from a MSDS sheet (just do a yahoo search 'MSDS' and your chemical name)
    ORL-RAT LD50 1230 mg kg-1
    IPR-RAT LD50 400 mg kg-1
    SKN-RBT LD50 2000 mg kg-1
    IVN-RAT LD50 53 mg kg-1
    ORL-GPG LD50 2500 mg kg-1
    SCU-RAT LDLO 1700 mg kg-1
    Carcinogen = no
    Inhalation of concentrated vapor may irritate the nose and throat. Overexposure to vapors causes headache, vertigo, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Over exposure can cause central nervous system depression.

You can get some clues on the LD (lethal dose) of this stuff . . .
    IVN-RAT LD50 53 mg kg-1 means that they shot a bunch of rats with 53 mg of this stuff for every 2.2 lbs of weight, and half of 'em died.
    You might be able to extrapolate that to a 220 lb rat (maybe a 220 lb person) having a 50-50 chance of living if shot with 5300 mg (5.3 grams, about 5 cc's) of this stuff.

Now, if it takes about 5000 cc's of BA to put down a 220 lb animal, and if you only take 1cc, your chances of survival are pretty good.
    What you didn't mention in your post is how many cc's of BA you injected. You say you used 10cc (pretty close to 10mg) in your recipe. If you used 10cc of BA and you have 100 cc (same as 100 ml) of total liquid, you've got a 10% BA solution, and of every 1 cc you inject you only get .1 cc (1/10 mg) of BA, which ain't a whole heck of a lot.
    5 cc's of BA has a 50-50 chance of killing a 220 animal, you're getting .1 cc, or 1/50,000 of that amount. It won't kill ya, but the data doesn't say what will happen to you if you continue to take that amount over time, so I ain't gonna say it's absolutely safe. But on the other hand, I'm sure there are guys who have taken at least that much every day for months on end without ill effect, so if it were me, I wouldn't worry about it unless your injection point showed some unusual symptoms.

I'm sure you'll exercise more care next time with your cooking . . . remember the proverb of the five p's -- "Proper Prior Preparation Prevents Poor Performance."

Hope this helps . . .
    -Tock

Solrock is offline Member
    You should be fine... but ****... that is going to sting like a bitch!

Thanks fellas....The % comes out to only about 5, so I should be ok. Plus, for now, the Enan I'm doing will be 'watered down' (LOL) with some Qv prop. Interestingly enough I had a nice lump last night before going to bed, and thought I was gonna have to pay the piper today. Turns out I've got no pain today....hmmm. Good stuff.

The five p's.....interesting....Some of the top P's on my list aren't on there. J/K. I read the thread on how to convert the stuff about 20x and still messed up. Stupid. Oh well, I guess there are worse mistakes to make. Plus, I'm over 220 lbs, so it should be ok. Thanks again fella's

Solrock is offline Member
    If you do get a nice lump, a heating pad helps quite a bit. And you could always draw up sterile oil to cut down on the sting/lump as well.

good luck bro, I am about to make some of my own.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    or cut it with B-12 Bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    He learned not to use a kit...next time I bet he buys his own BA and BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    He learned not to use a kit...next time I bet he buys his own BA and BB.
    Words to live by DB .... buy in bulk and save

Absolutely...live and learn here. Can I buy Liq B12 at a local store or through my regular folks (mail)???

Quote Originally Posted by zillano9
    Absolutely...live and learn here. Can I buy Liq B12 at a local store or through my regular folks (mail)???
    Bro PM me for a link

Thread Information