heavyt is offline New Member

Nother dnp question concering your thyroid

since dnp messes with your thyroid function if one does not have a thyroid and it was removed and you are taking synthroid as a thyroid replacement will it effect the effectivness of dnp by increasing it or decreasing it? Since your hormone level will never change cause you are taking synthroid vs when you are on dnp it shuts down your thyroid or reduces the hormone output if you did have normal thyroid function would it increase the effectiveness since your thyroid is directly related to your metabolism and the buring of fat in the human body?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro i would stay well away from DNP .....That stuff is NO JOKE it can and will kill....

bump for the day crew

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    hypothetical or your case?

My case, I have this condition so i have to take a healthy dose of synthroid everyday

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    I believe it wont effect it at all, since it acts on the mitochodria directly. To my knowledge, DNP only effects the conversion of T4 to T3. So in your case, your thyroid med you are taking will not be as effective

I do have lr t3 on hand I have some before they went down, should I take that during my cycle?

depends on how long you plan on taking DNP for. The DNP increases your metabolism so much, that low thyroid output is of no worry. Its that period after you stop taking DNP and the normalization of your thyroid function is what you need to worry about. But since you had your thyroid removed, i would just continue to take you synthroid as normal, because conversion should begin to take place immediately or within a day or two...

btw, does lr stand for Liquid Research?

Do you plan on running any kind of appetite supressants while on DNP? I would seriouly think about it, because you will be hungry as a horse!

Yeah I'm going to be taking an eca during to help with energy and combat those sides and I'm probally gonna throw in some yohmbine as well. Do you suggest something else instead? And yeah lr stands for liquid research.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Bro i would stay well away from DNP.....That stuff is NO JOKE it can and will kill....

If you dont know what your doing

Quote Originally Posted by heavyt
    Yeah I'm going to be taking an eca during to help with energy and combat those sides and I'm probally gonna throw in some yohmbine as well. Do you suggest something else instead? And yeah lr stands for liquid research.
    personally, i would get rid rid of the liquid t3, i just don't trust 'em....

As far as running ephedrine and yohimbine goes, that sounds good. I have not run yohimbine yet, but have thought about doing it in the future and i think it would make an optimal stack....

good luck

Thread Information