jared22121 is offline New Member

Dermalean & GenEdge

I just wanted to know if anyone had actually tried these products and if they work. I do not want to take steroids so I was looking for any kind of alternative. These products sound nice but do they actually do anything?

No Bro, sorry, they don't, I could go into detail, but the answer wouldn't change.
    Not using is certainly your perogative, and no ones knocking you for it, but what exactly is the reason you don't want to use?
    TSW

jared22121 is offline New Member
    I just feel like that once I start Ill keep using them over and over. I know many of my friends have been using for years and it seems like they cant stop. Plus I already have acne and using would only make that worse. Could you just tell me a little more about those products if you could? Are they total bull****?

wannaroid is offline New Member
    Have used dermalean before with good results nothing amazing though, but was also using maxteron and was on very strict diet so it's hard to say.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    jeff summers=crap

palequail is offline Banned
    OTC stuff sucks...that is why it is OTC...it won't work, I don't care how cool their ads are....you will waste a lot of money...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaroid
    Have used dermalean before with good results nothing amazing though, but was also using maxteron and was on very strict diet so it's hard to say.
    if you got anything from dermalean , then it was PLACEBO and placebo only....the idea of a topical site enhancement muscle growth is impossible

Thread Information