HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Thinking of switching from prop to liqDbol, mid cycle, any thoughts??

Hey Bros,
    Quick question for ya, I have been on my cycle of tren ,prop, test enth for about 4 wks, I am using the prop for 5 wks, I have some liquid dbol on hand 50ml 40mg/ml, I was wondering if anyone thought it would be a good idea to jump on that after my prop, I was thinking of a low dose 20mg per day?? for 4-5 wks, then towards the end of this cycle I jump back on to my prop to finish it out.
    just wanted to know what everyone elses thoughts on this are...and what dose would you recomend, it is also mixed in bacardy 151, which tastes like S**IT, which is one reason for me keeping the dose light.
    Thanks for anyhelp

HM

PS, My tren is kicking in and I love every second of it....I cant wait to see the results in a few weeks,

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    personally i dont see any reason to run it now,you kick started with the prop and tren kicks in pretty quick now the enanthate is kicking in,i think at this point you will just be wasteing good d-bol..i'd save it for the next cycle if i were you

humm, see thats not what I wanted to hear..lol....but it is what I wanted to hear b/c I dont waste the dbol ,
    the only problem is that I dont know if I will use dbol again, I like the prop, plus no popping pills every 5 seconds...

Hm

Ps I like your avatar, are you going to share some of those with the rest of us..lol..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    yeah,i know that s not what you wanted to hear.we all want to use it all but it really is a waste of gear and money when it comes downt to it..you really have it all covered with the stack you have now...save it,you'll get around to using it eventually

Thanks bro,
    anyone have other thoughts??

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would add it in. Alot of people platue around wks 7-8 and I think a good oral is a good way to break that platue. I would add it @ 35-40 a day near the end of the cycle. Mabye wks 6-10 or 8-12 depending on your cycle.

humm now you got me thinking,

I am going back on the prop on wks 11-14, so do you suggest going on the dbol on wks 6-10

anyone else have any ideas on this??

HM

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Go for it. Nothing wrong with doing that.

Id rather save it myself, but if your just wanting to use it and would like to run something else with the test, do it

Thread Information