Thread: Acne!

biggun24 is offline Associate Member

Acne!

im starting to get horrible acne. i dont know which of the 3 it is. i am comming off of enanthate 600mgs after 12 weeks, but continuing test prop at 80mg ed along with winstrol 50mg ed. i have taken both enanthate and prop and never had acne this bad that i can recall. one thing, my prop is homebrew. i dont think that this is the problem, at least i hope not. the other thing is ive never taken winstrol but have never herd of any acne sides from it, maybe its the winny? personally i think its comming off the test enanthate thats causing the acne, its been 3 weeks since last shot and i have pimples popping up on my back, shoulders, and arms like crazy. anybody got any ideas, i cant stand acne!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    either buy some vitamin B5 and take 5,000mg's ED or buy accutane and take 20mg's ED for 2 or 3 weeks...

I wouldn't run the winny witht he accutane tho... not a good idea.

B5 actualyl does work to get rid of acne.... jsut need to take a lot of it.... and as far as i know... you can't really overdose it either..... It's just not going to work as fast as accutane will....

good luck
    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Damn, that sucks bro. I know there is a cream for the acne, but I cant think of it offhand. But the accutane should do the trick. The B5, never heard of that one before, interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    Damn, that sucks bro. I know there is a cream for the acne, but I cant think of it offhand. But the accutane should do the trick. The B5, never heard of that one before, interesting!
    yep it's a natural cure.... works great... jsut takes time. Accutane is the quickest way.....

Retin-A is probably the cream your thinking of... that too takes some time.....

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    I think you may be thinking of retain-a, it is the topical version of accutane. It works well IMO.

Hazard has some good advice, B5 promotes proper metabolism of skin oils, preventing acne. If you take it in higher dosages like mentioned above the effects can be very noticable.

It is probably the winstrol that is causing the acne, because after all it is a DHT-derivative, and thus gives you oily skin.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    I think you may be thinking of retain-a, it is the topical version of accutane. It works well IMO.

Hazard has some good advice, B5 promotes proper metabolism of skin oils, preventing acne. If you take it in higher dosages like mentioned above the effects can be very noticable.

It is probably the winstrol that is causing the acne, because after all it is a DHT-derivative, and thus gives you oily skin.
    Yea, thats it..I was having my weekly brain freeze..

cool thanks bros, but any ideas on what exactly is causing this outbreack? im just paranoid... i dont want it to be my homebrew! dont see why that would make any difference though.

well..... for 1... your test levels are dropping..... that always does it for me..... also... winny was brought up before.... it could be that.....

in my experience... i get acne up increasing and decreasing test levels..... whenever they're are steady (high or low) im fine.....

- Knockout_Power

oh and BTW..... there are a few types of B5... the one you want is B5 (pantothenic acid)

- Knockout_Power

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Hazard where can you obtain B5 at? Walmart/Walgreens?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    have you tried washing your shoulders and back with regular neutragina(sp?) face wash.. i had horrible acne on my shoulders, until i tried this. most people don't know it works on other parts besides your face.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    have you tried washing your shoulders and back with regular neutragina(sp?) face wash.. i had horrible acne on my shoulders, until i tried this. most people don't know it works on other parts besides your face.
    Got some but never tried it good to know, B-5 worked wonders though!!

www.beyond-a-century.com thats where i got mine

- Knockout_Power

yea figure thats what it is too, thanks alot.

Thread Information