Sage is offline Anabolic Member

My physician and sauce

bros,

did most of you go to your physician for a full physical examination before using gear because i am thinking of doing that and not sure if i am wasting money or not?

I am also interested if there are doctors who primarily deal with steroid users and in a way monitor the overall health and do any of you have them and attend regular visits as needed? Will that be a bad idea to consult with my physician about this issue and see if he can recommend me someone? I just wanna cover all the bases before i start.

with regards

sage

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I would because it will give you a baseline to start with.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    not a bad idea to have your blood levels checked

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Check your blood levels before and after cycle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    A sports med doc will run more thorough test bro...it's worth the visit...but they usually draw ten vials of blood so it's usually to visits for men, most men can't handle giving that much blood all at once. The cost here in Can is $300.00 but my endocronologist gets my blood analyzed at the U of T from a friend of his for free, so i just cough up the 120.00 for the visit Money well spent if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    bros,

did most of you go to your physician for a full physical examination before using gear because i am thinking of doing that and not sure if i am wasting money or not?

I am also interested if there are doctors who primarily deal with steroid users and in a way monitor the overall health and do any of you have them and attend regular visits as needed? Will that be a bad idea to consult with my physician about this issue and see if he can recommend me someone? I just wanna cover all the bases before i start.

with regards

sage

palequail is offline Banned
    blood work is a good idea....but I would refrain from telling him you are going to start a cycle...some docs are cool...but they will not condone it and will give you lots of ****. I would only tell them if my health was in jepordy

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    When You Guys Say Blood Levels Are You Talking About The Testosterones Precence In The Blood Stream Or Something Else

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CASHUS7
    When You Guys Say Blood Levels Are You Talking About The Testosterones Precence In The Blood Stream Or Something Else
    That and lots..lots..more!...I can give a list of thinks to have checked if anybody is interested!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can anywhere and get bloodwork done. If you want a doctor who is AAS friendly you are going to need to find an endocrinologist who specializes in hormone replacement therapy. It is usually expensive though.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    bros,

I appreciate your thoughts on this; i've made an appointment for a complete physical today and specifically stated to get a thorough examination of my blood levels as u all suggested. My health insurance covers it with $15 co-pay. Decided not to speak to my physician directly about it and instead ask a referral to another doctor from him instead.

Thread Information