HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Does the use of Nolva effect gains

Hey bros,
    im just full of question today,
    I have been taking 20mg nolva and bumped up to 40mg ed, b/c I was starting to get some gyno problems, I was just wondering if the use of nolva would effect gains from your cycle??

Thanks

HM

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It's a myth. No worries bro.

hybrid is offline Member
    And even if it did effect your gains a bit, if you have gyno problems that is way more important to get under control.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    And even if it did effect your gains a bit, if you have gyno problems that is way more important to get under control.
    Agreed.............. I would do ANYTHING not to get gyno....... if your are still seeing signs of gyno bump the nolvs to 80mg ED until they go away then 20mg through the cycle and PCT..........

As MBH said it will not hinder your gains 1 bit.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It's a old maid's tale.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    great
    thanks bros

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Nolva in maintenance doses for moderate amounts of time does not effect gains. Higher doses for long durations have been seen to lower igf, but if gyno sypmtoms are apparent you don't have much choice.

This is why I alter PCT protocol for extremely long cycles; as a more extensive plan with variations in doses is needed to avoid the side effects from SERMs such as occulotoxicity(seen primarily, but not restricted to clomid) igf decreases with tamox, and decreases in sensitivity to GnRH from clomid due to it's selective nature to the suprapituitary.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Nolva in maintenance doses for moderate amounts of time does not effect gains. Higher doses for long durations have been seen to lower igf, but if gyno sypmtoms are apparent you don't have much choice.

This is why I alter PCT protocol for extremely long cycles; as a more extensive pan with variatins in doses is needed to avoid the side effects from SERMs such as occulotoxicity(seen primarily, but no restricted to clomid) igf decreases with tamox, and decreases in sensitivity to GnRH from clomid due to it's selectivenature to the suprapituitary.
    In English please.

Top notch again bro.

Solrock is offline Member

This is why I alter PCT protocol for extremely long cycles; as a more extensive pan with variatins in doses is needed to avoid the side effects from SERMs such as occulotoxicity(seen primarily, but no restricted to clomid) igf decreases with tamox, and decreases in sensitivity to GnRH from clomid due to it's selectivenature to the suprapituitary.
    Thanks Pheedno.

I just spent 4 hours looking this up.......it's all true.....lol
    I knew I should of taken Advanced Brainacian Dialects when I had the chance!
    TSW

Thread Information