Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

clomid's effectiveness

How long does it take before seeing the results from clomid during PCT. I am on day 5 and so far i have done 300/300/100/100/100, The boys are right were they were during the cycle. Does clomid usually work this fast or does it take a few weeks before the boys start to drop?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Depends how how lon of a cycle you were on and what kind of gear you were using, also everyones recovering process is different. For me a couple wks after PCT I noticed an increase in sex drive, did'nt have much testicular atrophy.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    it was a 10 week test e cycle at 500mg and a 400mg of eq that i think was bunk. 7 months before i ended a deca cycle with no pct, i took up to 1200 mg of deca for a couple of the 8 weeks i was on it. I think i need to recover from both cycles. So perhaps it will take longer, i just dont know what i am going to do if this clomid doesnt work.

Solrock is offline Member
    I would run the clomid through its course. If at the end you have not made significant recovery, personally I would try HCG . This should help with size and 'hanging', stimulating the leydigs cells. After the HCG, i would run another round of clomid.

Tren shut me down HARD, and I had to do this. It worked, but only after an initial round of clomid, followed by mutliple shots of HCG, and then two months of clomid. It sucked. But it worked.

Thread Information