Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Question Low Dose Test or Anavar

Hey guys! I've been tossing this around in my head over the past week and I wanted some opinions.

As you may, or may not know, I'm trying to lean down. I am dropping the pounds but I found I was losing too much muscle...so I started 40mg anavar ED to help maintain the muscle. I noticed that I am leaning out quite a bit more...but the costs of the anavar are sickening. I was thinking that I could do 250mg EW of cyp or enan instead of the anavar while dropping my caloric intake. 1 amp of test is a lot cheaper than a bunch of anavar tabs...I know it's hard to compare the two AS.

Remember I want to lose the fat while maintaining muscle and possibly even some growth. Also I cannot do daily injections (ie prop) every week due to the travel with my work.

Maybe I'll even do both AS!

Thx bros!
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 03-18-2004 at 06:20 AM.

tivoliboy74 is offline New Member
    i did a test enathate cycle only and found that i dropped my bodyfat, and got some good lean gains. 250mg is quite low bro, all you will be doing with that is shutting your natural test levels off. i would go with 400mg per week or 500mg a week. only two jabs easy cycle with great results.

If I'm going 500mg...then I'm doing 1G.

This isn't a cycle per say...it's more maintaining LBM while cutting calories.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i found test doesnt work as well when restricting calories...how bout some primo at 600mg/week...that should give you exactly what you are looking for

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    600mg/wk of primo could cost as much as 280mg anavar /wk, but it would work ..you could combine it with that sh!tty tren enanth that I will be sending...

chinups Guest
    I am doing the same cycle that you are thinking about, I guess that makes me a flaming loser because I consider it a cycle. Doing 40mg anavar 1-10 and test 300mg 1-10. I am hoping for a 10 lb gain while cutting fat and hardening up. I also have 30 zambons just incase I want to really harden up at the end.

Money-Why not do winnies? If not winnies then I Agree I would do primos like mentioned or part with your money and keep doing anavars. You prob can also lower the dose if you just want to maintain while lowering cals. From what I have heard from alot of bros you can make nice gains with a quality anavar at 40mg a wk and you just want to maintain. Lower anavar to like 20-25mg..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Test without question IMO

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I am doing the same cycle that you are thinking about, I guess that makes me a flaming loser because I consider it a cycle. Doing 40mg anavar 1-10 and test 300mg 1-10. I am hoping for a 10 lb gain while cutting fat and hardening up. I also have 30 zambons just incase I want to really harden up at the end.

Money-Why not do winnies? If not winnies then I Agree I would do primos like mentioned or part with your money and keep doing anavars. You prob can also lower the dose if you just want to maintain while lowering cals. From what I have heard from alot of bros you can make nice gains with a quality anavar at 40mg a wk and you just want to maintain. Lower anavar to like 20-25mg..
    Winny is too hard on the hair for my liking.

chinups Guest
    It sounds like you don't want to much sides and you want to make sure you keep muscle, a low dose of anavar sounds like is what you need. Run 25-30 mg a day.
    GL

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Test without question IMO
    Do you think 250mg EW would be decent for maintaining and maybe get a few pounds? I may go 15+ weeks.

I already have Ndex, Adex, and clomid from previous cycles. Plus I have some anavar still.

It sounds like you don't want to much sides and you want to make sure you keep muscle, a low dose of anavar sounds like is what you need. Run 25-30 mg a day.
    GL
    I'm already running 40mg ED. I'm getting leaner but not keeping much size.

I should should just stack everything I have in one big killer cycle!

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    MBH, I am running 40mg var a day, test prop 525mgs a week and I am doing quite nicely off that. I have recently added 5iu's of hGH a day so I will hopefully lean out even better in the coming months.

Very soon I will be adding 10iu's of humalog post workout

I chose this cycle as the same as you I am worried about my hairline. I know this doesnt give you any definative answers but thought I would share my cycle with you as we have similar goals.

I would like to run prop...but I travel too much.

I may go with 40mg var and test e for a while. Think 250 is too little?

chinups Guest
    My friend recently ran a winn/fina/test cycle and is prone to hariloss, he used two products and reported no hairloss at all. And I seen his dome piece, should have lost some.

Inner Shampoo™ ordered @ https://www.life-enhancement.com
    And Nizoral at another site I am not sure I can post but sure everyone knows where to get nizoral

I have Propecia/Proscar if needed.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Var is the only AS I would consider running alone........... So if all you're wanting to do is lean out with minimal muscle loss then Var is the way to go IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'm already running 40mg ED. I'm getting leaner but not keeping much size.

I should should just stack everything I have in one big killer cycle!
    What does your diet look like? ......... The var should help keep you from losing too much muscle while dieting down.

High protein, low carb, low fat...am now using Udo's oil to try and get some more fat shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    High protein, low carb, low fat...am now using Udo's oil to try and get some more fat shed.
    Do you carb up a few times a week? I find if I don't carb up while dieting I look very flat.

I carb up every Friday night at McD's....or order a pizza.

chinups Guest
    **** mickey D's. GRANDMAS PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Huge amounts!!

When I carb up I match my intake of protein 2 to sometimes 3 times a week....... and one of those carb up days is a cheat day as well.............. I found moving my carbs from low (3 days), mod (2 days), high (2 days) I lower my bf faster and lose very little muscle........ Everyone is different and it took me years to get my dieting down.

Solrock is offline Member
    My expereince agrees with Mudman as far as leaning out with Var only.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I say if your going to shut yourself down you might as well get your money's worth and do it right. Var alone used as a bridge is good, but if your running it alone in order to strictly preserve muscle than I would much rather add test to it and call it a cycle. Of course in the end though it all comes down to diet...a good diet will keep you anabolic .

chinups Guest
    Mudd-I normally diet mon-fri strict if I can hack it (off cycle) and I cheat on wkends. I know everyone is different but are you saying that if I am strict m-w I should have a carb up day on thursday even if I am going to cheat on saturday?

Thanks

Mudd-I normally diet mon-fri strict if I can hack it (off cycle) and I cheat on wkends. I know everyone is different but are you saying that if I am strict m-w I should have a carb up day on thursday even if I am going to cheat on saturday?

Thanks
    This is what works for me:

sun, m, t, Low
    w, th, Mod
    f, sat(cheat day), High

The most import thing I found was after my cheat day is to restrict my carbs.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hmmm, if cost is really a factor than test, how much longer can you afford to run the var?

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Hmmm, if cost is really a factor than test, how much longer can you afford to run the var?
    $ is not an issue really...just thought I may be able to use test once a week. Imay end up doing test and var.

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    This is an interesting post. I was also thinking of doing Anavar for a cycle. Does is make sense to go with Var 25/ed and Test Enanth 500/week?

That chick in your avatar has the sweetest pooper!!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    LMAO...... pooper

Have you looked into masteron ? Or is that the hairloss thing? Too bad you cant do prop...

Thread Information