Mandigo is offline New Member

D-bol, fina cycle.Need help.

I am planning on doing a cycle of fina and dbol (I already have the stuff) will post exact detail later on,my question is how should I take it to maintain the most gains and do I need nolva etc,I fear gyno like you couldn't imagine.

1 more question someone told me if you hold the fina for more than two weeks it goes bad and still gets you big but will make you sick on your last week is this true or he talking smack???I am currently stocking up on food and protein(have a fridge in my room) and don't want to hurry in to the cycle.

I'm 20 165,5'7 very cut and have pretty much plateaud.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i don't know if you're pretty much plateaud at 20, but, most bros will tell you to run some kind of test with the fina. the fina and dbol alone will shut you down hard. and the nolva won't do anything for fina gyno because fina doesn't aromatize into estrogen. you will need bromo for the fina.

oh yeah, as for the fina going bad after two weeks, never heard that. fina has an expiration date just like any other aas, so it would be wise to find out what it is before you start using it

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If you're worried about side effects, fina/dbol is definitely not the way to go. They are also two of the strongest steroids available, and not recommended for a first cycle. Like asiancuts said you will need some test (as with any cycle), and preferably run test alone for your first cycle. You can save the dbol and fina for a later cycle.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Dicky goes bye bye with the above cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus, you will be shut down!! where is the TEST? Bro, slow down and do some research. As everyone has stated, Fina and DBOL have some of the worst sides. I'd rethink this cycle.

And not to flame, but 20 years old, I doubt you've plateau'd. What does your diet look like? I still say your to young

Thanks for the replies.

Well I am really glad I posted because it looks like I was stepping into a nightmare.I know I am kinda young but am hell bent on juicing (before summer) and lately find it very hard to gain mass(ectomorph) I eat 4 or 5 meals a day (protein) turkey,tuna,steak,pro shakes, and some carbs.

So what path should I take..? I am going to use the dbols for sure but am probably not going to do the fina(will trade for something else my boys are pharmacies).What should I take sust???Cyp??? I want a fairly simply cycle dbol and maybe 1 or 2 other things will buy whater anti-e's you guys suggest. Thanks for the heads up on the bad cycle put the breaks on my cousin too whom was going to do the same thing.

Friends are still telling me fina and dbol is a good cycle and counter act each others sides but I ain't listening seeing as you guys know far more about juice and they're guinea pigs.

razor67 is offline Banned
    enanthate ...500mg week

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandigo
    Well I am really glad I posted because it looks like I was stepping into a nightmare.I know I am kinda young but am hell bent on juicing (before summer) and lately find it very hard to gain mass(ectomorph) I eat 4 or 5 meals a day (protein) turkey,tuna,steak,pro shakes, and some carbs.

So what path should I take..? I am going to use the dbols for sure but am probably not going to do the fina(will trade for something else my boys are pharmacies).What should I take sust???Cyp??? I want a fairly simply cycle dbol and maybe 1 or 2 other things will buy whater anti-e's you guys suggest. Thanks for the heads up on the bad cycle put the breaks on my cousin too whom was going to do the same thing.

Friends are still telling me fina and dbol is a good cycle and counter act each others sides but I ain't listening seeing as you guys know far more about juice and they're guinea pigs.
    Try a singel ester test for the first time.. like cyp or enth.. for 500mg/week.. so you know how you will react !! and don't forget the pct !!

Good Luck !

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    In case you don't know anything about PCT you are going to need 20mg of Nolvadex ED and you will need some clomid for the end of your cycle to help you get back to normall.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    run test E bro! that stuff is great for a first cycle...

Thanks for info./

Ok am going to see if I can find enen(this should be easy to find), now I am wondering how I should take it and if I can't find it what should I replace it with(Sust,Cyp,etc)?

Here's what I am thinking about right now.

week 1-4 30mg d-bol a day
    week 1-8 Test enen 500 mg a week

PCT nolva-20 mg a day

Thanks a bunch for the info I trust you guys because most of you guys are HUGE lol.Any additional tweaking would be greatly appreciated.

razor67 is offline Banned
    uummm, gonna want to run some clomid with the nolvadex for pct.

Bro, again, not to flame, but at 20 years old, you better be careful. If you haven't fully grown (which I doubt at the age of 20) you can prematurely close your growth plates.

If I were you, again, I'd wait a year or two.

Be safe,

BLT

barbarian is offline Banned
    why dont me just make it so when your try and post a cycle without test in it your pc freezes and it says not a chance NOOB!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandigo
    Ok am going to see if I can find enen(this should be easy to find), now I am wondering how I should take it and if I can't find it what should I replace it with(Sust,Cyp,etc)?

Here's what I am thinking about right now.

week 1-4 30mg d-bol a day
    week 1-8 Test enen 500 mg a week

PCT nolva-20 mg a day

Thanks a bunch for the info I trust you guys because most of you guys are HUGE lol.Any additional tweaking would be greatly appreciated.
    test longer than eight wks, more like ten
    clomid for pct
    but, the more i read on, i kinda feel like you should wait and research more, let your natural test run its course. just keep reading up and when the time comes to actually get started, you'll be 100% prepared

Thread Information