Kroger pin scare

I just bought some pinz from kroger yesterday. They are otc and i have never had a problem before. This time however the pharmacist was a dick. He made me show an id and wrote everything down, questioned the **** out of me. I told him the pinz were for my moms prescribed B-12 injections that she has eod due to her lack of appetite. Why did he write all my info down do you think. Every other time i have bought pinz from there i just filled out a form with a fake name and address. Anyone else have this problem?

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Lots of excellent suppliers available online with no hassle. You might want to switch to one of them instead.

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    on line is cheap too...very good deals...fast shipping...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I just bought some pinz from kroger yesterday. They are otc and i have never had a problem before. This time however the pharmacist was a dick. He made me show an id and wrote everything down, questioned the **** out of me. I told him the pinz were for my moms prescribed B-12 injections that she has eod due to her lack of appetite. Why did he write all my info down do you think. Every other time i have bought pinz from there i just filled out a form with a fake name and address. Anyone else have this problem?
    i would'nt have given this jerk any info

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Yeah, I second that. You did'nt have to give him jack sheot. Just get em online.

Thread Information